HUT Thread: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFanJosh

Aug 27, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
After selling off my entire team I have just over 150,000 pucks. I'll be opening 6 of the promo packs and posting the results here.

Pack 1: Hamhuis, Beauchemin, 1000 pucks bonus
Pack 2: Brad Richards, Brandon Sutter :(
Pack 3: Justin Williams, Paul Stastny
Pack 4: Hansen, Torres, and Kulemin :(
Pack 5: Filatov, Shawn Thornton, and Paajarvi. No words.
Pack 6: Ryan Kesler. 6 Packs and I finally pull someone worth almost the amount of the pack :laugh:
Decided to quick sell some garbage from my collection to be able to open one more pack.
Pack 7: Brad Richards again, Clark Macarthur, Conacher. Ouch EA.

First person to reply to this post gets Kesler. Next person gets Hamhuis. If anyone else wants some of the other garbage for a collection or something PM me. PS3.

ill take anyone plz

Bkennedy*

Guess who opened one promo pack and got a Suter?

Hello rick Nash for that 3rd line PWF spot!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Lending the Ottawa Senators and Edmonton Oilers.

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

skirby3

Nov 11, 2013
Port Huron, Michigan
Looking to Borrow

Hey guys I'm new here, as you can see. If anyone can lend a collection to me tonight it would be much appreciated. I know it's worrisome lending to a new person in here, but I give you my word I am a trustworthy person. I have a couple cards I am willing to use as collateral, 87 Franzen and 90 Jimmy Howard. I know they're not much but those are the best two cards I have.

I have one complete National League team: Laussen if anyones looking for that, it has a 21,000 puck collection bonus. That is all. If anyone can go out on a limb even with a non nhl team, it would be much appreciated. My gamertag on xbox is: Tramceritops.

I'm online right now, PM or xbox live message me!

Thanks guys!

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
can someone PM me how the lending process works? I might be interested, but don't know how to do it and don't want to create any misunderstandings. Will appreciate if someone can explain it.

AvsFanJosh

Aug 27, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
can someone PM me how the lending process works? I might be interested, but don't know how to do it and don't want to create any misunderstandings. Will appreciate if someone can explain it.

Id like to know too, ive only been on hut for 2 weeks

thegameoverdrive

Nov 13, 2013
After selling off my entire team I have just over 150,000 pucks. I'll be opening 6 of the promo packs and posting the results here.

Pack 1: Hamhuis, Beauchemin, 1000 pucks bonus
Pack 2: Brad Richards, Brandon Sutter :(
Pack 3: Justin Williams, Paul Stastny
Pack 4: Hansen, Torres, and Kulemin :(
Pack 5: Filatov, Shawn Thornton, and Paajarvi. No words.
Pack 6: Ryan Kesler. 6 Packs and I finally pull someone worth almost the amount of the pack :laugh:
Decided to quick sell some garbage from my collection to be able to open one more pack.
Pack 7: Brad Richards again, Clark Macarthur, Conacher. Ouch EA.

First person to reply to this post gets Kesler. Next person gets Hamhuis. If anyone else wants some of the other garbage for a collection or something PM me. PS3.

I'll take Stastny. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad