HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Ovechkin (88 PT) - Sakic (94) - Modano (92)
Gartner (91) - Roenick (91) - Kane (91 TG)
Pastrnak (88 PT) - Ferraro (88) - Hall (91 EVO)
Laine (86 GS) - Pettersson (88 TG) - Matthews (86 TOTW)

MacInnis (91) - Coffey (89)
Karlsson (90 TG) - Nieuwendyk (91)
Horton (90) - Ekman-Larsson (85 TOTW)

Murray (83 PT)

OV, Kane, Pastrnak, Hall, Pettersson, Karlsson, Murray are tradeable, the rest from challenges and sets. I have BU, S, BM, CS, DZ on. I pulled Crosby and Malkin in set packs also. Pretty ridiculous luck with packs this year.

Needless to say I've spent too much time and money, but I'm having a lot of fun with this game this year. I think the last game I bought was NHL 15.

Every player on this team is worth spending the coins on. Pastrnak, Laine and OEL are some of my favorites and they're rated lower compared to the rest of the team.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I don't know what's worse: the insane competitive advantage paying players seem to get or the constant glitches in the game. Completed all my daily challenges, but can't claim my reward (option is green, like it should be). Just doesn't do anything.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
I don't know what's worse: the insane competitive advantage paying players seem to get or the constant glitches in the game. Completed all my daily challenges, but can't claim my reward (option is green, like it should be). Just doesn't do anything.
I can't either,its a widespread problem according to Reddit..

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Would anyone be interested in trading hut coins for Madden coins? I'm pretty much done with Madden and have millions I could liquidate. Ps4

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I can't either,its a widespread problem according to Reddit..

Fast forward to the next day, it still says 'Collect', and all of the daily objectives are completed/expired. Looks like I'll be missing a second daily collectible, damn.

Plus, only two objectives away from Modano.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Fast forward to the next day, it still says 'Collect', and all of the daily objectives are completed/expired. Looks like I'll be missing a second daily collectible, damn.

Plus, only two objectives away from Modano.
Yea this is ridiculous. Quite the contrast going from Madden to here. Not only were things fixed on Madden during the weekend but even on Thanksgiving day. I'm sure we will get our collectable items for yesterday and today but I'd like to do my daily list.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
The game is really disappointing. It's by far the worst out of Madden and mlb the show this year. Madden was great game play wise and the ability to make a monster team with very little spending, the show had sub par game play but you could make unlimited stubs off souvenirs to build your team and NHL well... making coins is slow as Thomas holmstrom on a breakaway and the game play is weak.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Tbf the game was really good on early days. Then the glitchers and whiners got what they wanted and EA basically broke the game with tuners.

All they had to do was adding CPU to be able to take penalties and adjust the poke check penalties little bit.

Now the skating feels different, you can't check people unless you take miles of speed before the hit.

It's a cheese show with all kinds of glitches. Very disappointed.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
How do I apply the C on my player?
A: Found it, just like any other consumable.

Last edited:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Stopped playing for about month. Got wrecked 10-2 and 6-0 in my 2 games. Feels like a lot changed.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Getting real annoying having opponents do the exact same "turn away from me so they're totally untouchable" puck ragging nonsense every god damned game. Not to mention how acutely this game is affected by lag. Whenever my connection is less than perfect (90% of the time) even the AI on my team gets worse, not to mention how impossible it is to properly time a hit or poke check and the fact that the player selection mechanism sucks the same balls it did 5 years ago.

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
Pulled a TOTW Thomas Chabot.
Unfortunately he's not ranked high enough, and single synergy will not make my team.
Too bad.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Does anybody know how I can get Owen Nolan? I only play with sharks owned players, and as far as I can say, he is my Wayne Gretzky. hahah.... but how do I get him? He's 97 jesus Christo...

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Does anybody know how I can get Owen Nolan? I only play with sharks owned players, and as far as I can say, he is my Wayne Gretzky. hahah.... but how do I get him? He's 97 jesus Christo...
You have to play A LOT and play well too. :)

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Laine scores 8 goals in 4 games gets 86 ovr TOTW. Ehlers scores 5 points in 4 games and gets 88 ovr. Doesn't really make sense at all.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Btw about Nolan. I have really hard time remembering him from his prime time. I remember he was tough guy and could score but was he really "97 overall good?"

Honest question btw, not trying to wind up Sharks fans. I actually remember him from Nordiques more than Sharks...

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Btw about Nolan. I have really hard time remembering him from his prime time. I remember he was tough guy and could score but was he really "97 overall good?"

Honest question btw, not trying to wind up Sharks fans. I actually remember him from Nordiques more than Sharks...
I started watching right around his tenure with the sharks ended, so I couldn't tell ya, but he was the marquee player. It does seem a BIT high. So how do I get him? Is there a specific challenge I have to do?
He's not in the legends sets, I wonder if they'll release him with a special event o rsomething.

Last edited:

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008

He finished 6th in scoring in 99-00 with 84 points, but to say he was 97 OV good, it might be a stretch. Definitely one of the most recognizable players in SJ history, and how can you forget The Goal :

Reactions: Jaleel619

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Play first game of HC--> take 4-1 lead--> midway through 3rd--> game starts getting laggy--> "you've lost connection to EA Servers"

f*** this game

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Building an all time Red Wings team is not easy. Even with the alumni just added, it’s difficult. Because there isnt enough out there unless EA drops some Fedorov and Lidstrom legend cards.

Unless I go to former Wings players - then the potential teams are god like. Problem is that route costs a fortune too and I’m not rich on coins.

But it’s fun trying too. None of the teams I end up atm will be even remotely competitive except for two lines anyways unless my opponents have similar team ratings.

Really wish there were permanent seasons/modes to where I can just roll with 80-85 team ratings and play like that. Just gotta keep hoping for some great pulls/grind the market for more coins and eventually get those higher end Wings/former Wings cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad