Prospect Info: Hurricanes Prospect Info and Discussion - Part VII - Cliff Pu and other shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Other notable prospects having nice starts to their year.

Mattheos - 17 goals, 31 points, 18 games

Kuokkanen - 6 goals, 15 points 13 games

Poturalski - 3 goals, 14 points, 13 games

Cotton - 8 goals, 12 points, 8 games

Drury - 1 goals, 6 points, 5 games

Maenalanen 4 goals, 10 points, 12 games

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Though I'm not a subscriber to the Athletic, I must say from what I've seen from Sara she's a pretty solid prospect...that tweet looks like something we would post here!

She’s certainly captured the spirit of being a watcher of Hurricanes hockey at leaf based on her Twitter feed. That makes her hire seem like a really logical one if you’re trying to get subscribers. I have t made the leap yet, but I’ve considered it at least. If it were someone like Luke I wouldn’t have even made it that far.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
She’s certainly captured the spirit of being a watcher of Hurricanes hockey at leaf based on her Twitter feed. That makes her hire seem like a really logical one if you’re trying to get subscribers. I have t made the leap yet, but I’ve considered it at least. If it were someone like Luke I wouldn’t have even made it that far.
I didn't feel the desire at first, because I am not all that interested in stories from elsewhere in the league, but there is more Canes-specific content than I'm able to get to. And it's really great. Not only is Civian on top of things, contributors from elsewhere chime in. There's been some good goaltender analysis from Cat Silverman (former goalie), another article about why Peters' teams allow so many high-quality chances against, and I like the fact that the app brings any Canes-specific mention to my attention (cuz otherwise I gotta rely on you knuckleheads to find those needles in the haystack).

Not sure what your financial situation is like, but I'd rather spend $28 on this year's subscription than go see one shitty home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia