Hurricanes Lounge XXVIII: The "where's the rain?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Speaking of the beats in that building, I would need a list of songs played in the second period in the Canes @ NYR game. Not knowing that one poppy song's name is killing me.

If anyone can access the game still, can you please check them up for me. My NHLtv via Viasat won't run the game video for some reason.

edit: wait, got it working

Last edited:

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
So I misheard the song played in MSG, it wasn't the song I was thinking.

What's the pop song with a female singer, with lines in chorus about fallen or broken homes or houses or somesuch, from early 2000's possibly. Electro-poppy tune in vein of Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out Of My Head?

SoundHound app mocks my attempts to hum the chorus, even if I can totally nail My Heart Will Go On and Zombie by Cranberries.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
So I misheard the song played in MSG, it wasn't the song I was thinking.

What's the pop song with a female singer, with lines in chorus about fallen or broken homes or houses or somesuch, from early 2000's possibly. Electro-poppy tune in vein of Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out Of My Head?

SoundHound app mocks my attempts to hum the chorus, even if I can totally nail My Heart Will Go On and Zombie by Cranberries.

:dunno:

toastmasterbone

Mar 14, 2013
mebbin
Just found out that of all the Caps, friggin Tom Wilson bought the house 2 doors down from my parent's (rather modest 1940s arts & craft) house in Arlington. (Wilson's house is a new 7-bedroom thing.) Given that my parents are moving, I suppose this is not too bad a thing since their property value will rise before they go on the market next month, and Tom will have very limited time to try and sucker punch my dad over a garden weasel.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Just found out that of all the Caps, friggin Tom Wilson bought the house 2 doors down from my parent's (rather modest 1940s arts & craft) house in Arlington. (Wilson's house is a new 7-bedroom thing.) Given that my parents are moving, I suppose this is not too bad a thing since their property value will rise before they go on the market next month, and Tom will have very limited time to try and sucker punch my dad over a garden weasel.
Shit in his mailbox

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
So I gotta ask: What's the deal with creating an account specifically for liking posts?

I know we have a bunch of prolific likers on this board, and that's great. Not my bag, but you do you. But you all also (usually) contribute to whatever conversation is going on. And if not that specific conversation, then some other topic on the board. This question isn't for you. You're all great.

I'm talking to you, random liker lurker (which, BTW, is a great username if it's not taken already). What's your deal?

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
So I gotta ask: What's the deal with creating an account specifically for liking posts?

I know we have a bunch of prolific likers on this board, and that's great. Not my bag, but you do you. But you all also (usually) contribute to whatever conversation is going on. And if not that specific conversation, then some other topic on the board. This question isn't for you. You're all great.

I'm talking to you, random liker lurker (which, BTW, is a great username if it's not taken already). What's your deal?
I was coming to ask this very question. False storm-flag operation to make Buffalo Sab-ers unsuck?

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina

I use it mainly now to see where I left off reading.

I do read 99% of the posts I like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad