Hurricanes Lounge XXVIII: The "where's the rain?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
We’re in the midst of a big snow storm. Woke up to 8” (of snow) and it’s still coming down hard. Unfortunate as some friends from Australia were supposed to make the drive from Ottawa to visit today.
Here in Columbus, we were expected to get up to a foot of snow yesterday. However, the temp hovered around 34 all day so it was all rain or sleet. Didn’t get any snow until about 9 last night so we probably have an inch or two. Except now it’s cold as shit and we’re looking at -8F on Monday morning commute. RIP my southern body

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Here in Columbus, we were expected to get up to a foot of snow yesterday. However, the temp hovered around 34 all day so it was all rain or sleet. Didn’t get any snow until about 9 last night so we probably have an inch or two. Except now it’s cold as **** and we’re looking at -8F on Monday morning commute. RIP my southern body

Feels like -20F here right now. Want to come help shovel out my driveway? :laugh:

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
it's cold, man. the layer of snow we gradually got over the course of yesterday has frozen in place

I was afraid of that happening. We reached a foot of snow by 10:30 and I decided I couldn’t wait anymore so I headed out.

We have a huge laneway between our house and the neighbours and a large parking pad in the back. There’s nowhere to even push the snow. We have a plow company but they’re useless. I just spent almost an hour and a half and thankfully a neighbour with a snowblower helped me out.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I can certainly say for certain that no one likes you @HisIceness . You are a ****ing waste of space and your posts get more and more stupider and idiotic every time I read them. Please do us all a favor and just drink a glass of bleach.

f*** You. Meet me at Bojangles in 30 minutes. You know which one motherf***er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad