Hurricanes Lounge XXVIII: The "where's the rain?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
and now Luke DeCock is (imo) making a fool of himself on twitter by grandstanding over a not particularly interesting post Sam's made about the Herald-Sun story on the potential development.

saying he's never going to buy a beer from them again. yeah, great idea. that'll show them....what exactly?

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I think Tripp may have had something to do with the creation of this sign...

2ch6p08.jpg

(I don't know why it's tilted but I can't fix it on mobile oh well)

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
and now Luke DeCock is (imo) making a fool of himself on twitter by grandstanding over a not particularly interesting post Sam's made about the Herald-Sun story on the potential development.

saying he's never going to buy a beer from them again. yeah, great idea. that'll show them....what exactly?

To be fair, Luke's in the right here. The Herald-Sun gave Sam's a chance to refute (or at least comment) on the story they were going to run. They received no response, so they ran the story. After the story ran (and Sam's received all the publicity and goodwill about saving the place), they fire back with a comment about "Fake News", including an image of beer specially made labels claiming such, showing they were planning it in advance.

They basically used the Herald-Sun for free publicity, then discredited the paper (and media in general) afterwards. That's a dick move, and they deserve any consequences (and more) that come from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad