Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
go to Raising Canes instead

I repeat, myself, but...

pcvss.jpg

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
KFC gets a bad rap but I don't mind KFC at all. I won't seek it out, but I don't have any problem eating it at all. Those Chicken Little sandwiches are fantastic and that whole pickle sauce thing they were doing a while ago needs to come back.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

My Dad was a mailman who walked 8 miles a day on his mail route and had a heart attack in his early 50s. Thankfully, because of the 8 miles / day, his heart was strong and the Dr. said it's the only reason he survived. A quadruple bi-pass and he's now in his early 80s. His father died of a heart attack in his 60s as well so it runs in the family and therefore, I've been on statins for years now.

I also avoid fast food for the most part, other than places like Qdoba, Chipotle, etc...where I can get something less "unhealthy". In the past 5 years, I've probably had fast food like Bo, McD, BK, Wendys, Cook-out, Chik filet, Hardees, etc... 3 times total. It's unfortunate, because I really like some of those.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I grew up up north....I ain't going back. Yeah, you can put more clothes on but you can't shower in them. When I was a kid the inside of the bathroom was in the high 50s when you'd get up in the morning in January and the hot water heater had enough water for about three showers. There were six of us in the family. I long ago decided that I'd rather sit and sweat than sit and shiver all day long. Give me 100 and high humidity any day over what Chicago has right now.

It is starting to warm up a bit this weekend, thermometer crept into the -20s today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad