Hurricanes Lounge XXIV: **Insert Title Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Did you know there's a kajillion versions of Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?

At my job, they're playing all of them. To me, you hear one version, ya heard them all.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Biggest sigh of relief today, got cleared of not having cancer. Been stressed out since some spots was spotted on my lungs, benign is my favorite word.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Sounds like you guys could use a vacation.

I'm off after Friday till Jan 3rd

You aren't kidding on needing a break. I've been freaking out when I had to get a 2nd scan and waiting for results.

I will have to do follow up scans to monitor them, but this year can politely go away.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
15542228_695710220606340_7669138358431566248_n.jpg

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Good news!

Thanks! I hope everything happens well with your family :)

Congrats sir! I don't know what a FE exam is but well done!

Man 2016 just can't pass up the opportunity to at least try and claim one more.

Passing the Fundamentals of Engineering exam is something an engineer has to do if they want to become a Professional Engineer (PE). It is a 6 hour exam that you can take around graduation. I have one class left before I can graduate but since I've covered all of the material, I felt safe going ahead and taking it. The remaining steps to becoming a Professional Engineer are graduating, passing another exam called the Principles and Practice of Engineering Exam (PE exam), and working 4 years under a PE. Then there are a few little details that vary by state to officially become a PE. Being a PE means I can stamp and sign off on calculations and drawings which is necessary for the completion of any project. PEs aren't that common so being one is pretty valuable

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It was kind of fun to first read here about the NC gobernatoral despicable shady shenanigans over the last minute burning of the guy taking over after a democratic vote, and then tune in to hear about Prez Obama's genius move to nigh-irrevocably ban oil drilling on various sea areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad