Calgary, AB
Zaxbys is pretty good.

zensation-zalad-returns-zaxbys.png

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
First tarheel censors the title of the last lounge thread, now HOMELAND SECURITY prematurely locks that one and opens a new one.

I don't like this either. I'm seriously considering going off the grid here.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
last thread locked by islanders fan

new thraed strated by islanders fan

last thread lokced so prematurely, it was not even at 1,000 posts

new thread started so prematurely, it does not even have a ****ing proper title

all y'all trigernning me graetly

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
last thread locked by islanders fan

new thraed strated by islanders fan

last thread lokced so prematurely, it was not even at 1,000 posts

new thread started so prematurely, it does not even have a ****ing proper title

all y'all trigernning me graetly

This is our safe space, we won't stand for Islander fans triggering us with their microagressions and mod privileges. We must march for justice!

:sarcasm:

I always am hungry again like an hour after zaxbys

This is my one complaint w/ Zaxbys. But damn I love the chicken fingers and the dipping sauce it comes with.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
bojangles = cheerleader
zaxby's = goth girl who is hot but kinda scares you a little, but still intrigues the hell out of you
chik-fil-a = the good looking 6, who will go to the prom with you if you can't get anyone hotter to go with you
chipotle = the girl with a six pack who basically lives in the gym
white castle = the somewhat off kilter girl with a thousand yard stare
cookout = the hot nerdy girl with glasses to tutors you in calculus

i missed a few but you get the idea

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I realize there is a thread for foodstuffs but Chipotle is terrible and overrated. I will only eat there if it is free.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
duplicated from the watcha playin thread because it is for more than just vidya games, i suppose:

i made a discord server for hfcanes:

https://discord.gg/uRk5s

if you dont know what discord is, it is like IRC with more features. if you don't know what IRC is, it is a chat room protocol from the dark ages of the internet.

edit - updated with working link, if it expires again in the future let me know and i can generate another (or somebody else can, everybody should have that role assigned)

Last edited:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
it is nice because it has a mobile app, desktop and browser client, so i can harass people to play rocket league no matter where they are through the magic of push notifications

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Tha time I explain to Washingtonians that NC Brisket isnt a thing and I simultaneously am counting down the days to the season and the World Cup! I bought a team USA jersey then I thought maybe I should support Team Finland considering the fact that we are Team Finland.

I am getting so excited about this team for the longest time! I can now take a bag off my head and say I'm a Canes fan!

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
If anyone is ever feeling down and out, don't shut yourself off from others. Reach out and talk. One of my oldest friends killed himself last night.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
If anyone is ever feeling down and out, don't shut yourself off from others. Reach out and talk. One of my oldest friends killed himself last night.

Oh, man...sorry to hear about your friend. Depression is a nasty *****, and she plays dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad