Pre-Game Talk: Hurrican... forget it, LET'S TALK LINES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Bennett on the 5th line. That's awesome :D

(actually, can he still retain his rookie status if he sits out tomorrow?)

turd

Feb 1, 2013
So if Iginla plays on Sid's left, does everyone ***** as much as they were when he's on Geno's left?

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
So if Iginla plays on Sid's left, does everyone ***** as much as they were when he's on Geno's left?

Yes. He needs to be on the right side and Dupuis can play the left. But we have to work on getting the wingers correct first, and then worry about positions

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I'm not going to freak out about Iggy on left and Duper on right until I see it confirmed on the ice. Too many of these tweets flip flop sides. Either way, at least we have Neal and Iggy split up.

regard

Nov 9, 2009
Staal Debates
So thats a start at least. And Iginla and Dupuis can naturally change around from Right to Left and back during play. I just like the idea of Neal and Iginla being split up. We didnt bring in a HOF winger to do the b***h work for Neal and Malkin.

so now im expecting in the playoffs:
Dupuis Crosby Iginla
Kunitz Malkin Neal
Morrow Sutter Cooke
Glass Jokinen Adams

and Im cool with that(not that my opinion matters) even with Bennett out.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Dejan_Kovacevic 12:16pm via Tweetbot for iOS

For all asking, 87 skating with extra forwards. They're still on ice, so no answers yet. But strong sign he wouldn't play tomorrow. #TribHKY

Dejan_Kovacevic 12:18pm via Tweetbot for iOS

That said, this is clearly set up so Iginla will join 87 and Malkin's old lj e reunited. No small thing there. #TribHKY

https://twitter.com/Dejan_Kovacevic/status/327818361188802561
https://twitter.com/Dejan_Kovacevic/status/327818860554235905

Random Oracle

Aug 3, 2005
Looks like Orpik isn't playing on Saturday. Has Despres played with Martin before? I'm thinking Bylsma doesn't want to touch the other pairings which are set for the playoffs, which means that Despres will sit when Orpik comes back to take his place next to Martin.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
so thats a start at least. And iginla and dupuis can naturally change around from right to left and back during play. I just like the idea of neal and iginla being split up. We didnt bring in a hof winger to do the b***h work for neal and malkin.

So now im expecting in the playoffs:
iginla crosby dupuis
kunitz malkin neal
morrow sutter cooke
glass jokinen adams

and im cool with that(not that my opinion matters) even with bennett out.

ftfy

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
**** the lines.

Wish me luck on winning a car! ;)

Heh, actually I am not expecting much. 90% chance of fail. But should be fun anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad