Post-Game Talk: Huge April win Vs New Jersey, just 3 years too late.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
o-THE-AVENGERS-HULK-facebook.jpg

w9ihwp.jpg

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Upshall out there on the last shift.

I think that seals it. Thank you for your service Scottie.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Good season boys, as much as I am disappointed we didn't make the playoffs. 91 points is decent, we have a lot of promise next year. Now for the post-season depression.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Trocheck line out there on the last minute.

Oh, god, why.

Yeah I never understand that from your coach. Put your first line on. Finish the game with the empty net and pad the stats lol. The line is good in plus minus so the risk is not to big.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Way to close the season out with a win :nod:

Send the fans home happy, and let Jagr have his fun against the Devils. Draft be damned for today... the only thing I'm unhappy about is that Pirri didn't break the record.

Enjoyable season all around, and it's nice to feel confident that we'll be in the playoffs next year. Thanks Panthers!

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I don't want it to be over :cry:
My only solace is to see Barkov dominate in the WHC's.

Yeah I never understand that from your coach. Put your first line on. Finish the game with the empty net and pad the stats lol. The line is good in plus minus so the risk is not to big.
It's not about that really, Trocheck's line is by far our worst line defensively. Having them out there in the last 2 minutes is just begging for the opponent to get possession in our zone, which is exactly what happened.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Yeah he's not good at that, at least next year there won't be a line that's a liability (hopefully)

It's okay, we can look forward to the Marlins now.... :laugh::laugh:

2-1 Tampa, ahhahahhahahhaa YES!

1-4 :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad