Howdy, I'm the Crypto Sheriff

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Same person, but you knew that already. He came clean on it finally yesterday as well.

This must be the same kind of delusions that would lead a man to spend his wealth on pretend money.

So I apologize for my earlier comment. The mentally challenged are always welcome into the Kingdom of God as no affliction of the mind should deny you Eternal Salvation.

Just please try counseling before you start believing your neighbor's dog is instructing you to do harmful things.

(Like investing in something called "ven")

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
This must be the same kind of delusions that would lead a man to spend his wealth on pretend money.

So I apologize for my earlier comment. The mentally challenged are always welcome into the Kingdom of God as no affliction of the mind should deny you Eternal Salvation.

Just please try counseling before you start believing your neighbor's dog is instructing you to do harmful things.

(Like investing in something called "ven")
I'm actually actively literally buying VEN and in 5 - 10 years will literally be giving over >10% of any earnings to my church as a tithe so please prayers to my investment because it will benefit so much more than myself and my family.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I can actually confirm that he isn't lying and has made more off of crypto than you will make in the next 10 years.
rqcn1.jpg

/thread

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I'm actually actively literally buying VEN and in 5 - 10 years will literally be giving over >10% of any earnings to my church as a tithe so please prayers to my investment because it will benefit so much more than myself and my family.

I cannot help you with acquiring wealth...pretend or not. However, because of the commendable truthfully honestly purity of your intentions...I bless you @VickAshley as the most well-meaning and hard working "millennial" in the Western Hemisphere.

Go with grace.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I didn't know we had this many people who get their jollies by spending their days attempting to bring down other people over the intrawebs.
It's kindof sickening imo, and its literally all @The Crypto Guy does here. He literally follows my every post like a lap-dog trying to make attempts at making fun of my biceps and I know if I had 70 MILLION DOLLARS I myself would have much better things to be spending my time with than harassing someone i dont even know irl about their appearance or body.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It's kindof sickening imo, and its literally all @The Crypto Guy does here. He literally follows my every post like a lap-dog trying to make attempts at making fun of my biceps and I know if I had 70 MILLION DOLLARS I myself would have much better things to be spending my time with than harassing someone i dont even know irl about their appearance or body.
I'm not the one posting a selfie of my arms in a ninja turtle shirt to a bunch of dudes on a message board..

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I can actually confirm that he isn't lying and has made more off of crypto than you will make in the next 10 years.

He Has Made So Much that He Is Now allowed to Be Super Creepy While trying to talk People Into His Vault....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad