Howdy, I'm the Crypto Sheriff

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
You also apparently Have Some Reading Comprehension Issues I already told You What I Do For Work
Hey new guy, don't bother with that metalheadedpenguinfan guy, he used to be kinda cool I guess but he's just a negative person full of negativity, I'm about to just add him to my ignored member list because he's just boring and his "act" or whatever is stale. He just copies off another ignoramus with no talents or charisma, just fake money that obviously hasn't made him happy. I will pray for them like the rest, but it's up to them to open up their hearts and let the hate out.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hey new guy, don't bother with that metalheadedpenguinfan guy, he used to be kinda cool I guess but he's just a negative person full of negativity, I'm about to just add him to my ignored member list because he's just boring and his "act" or whatever is stale. He just copies off another ignoramus with no talents or charisma, just fake money that obviously hasn't made him happy. I will pray for them like the rest, but it's up to them to open up their hearts and let the hate out.

Whatever you say Toothpick Arms

Sep 19, 2008
cjsqfts-png.129523

@The Crypto Guy

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Remember as little boys and girls at around 6 years old we used to play cops and robbers and play as the sheriff? Well @tonyhawks77 / @VickAshley still plays that on a message board in his thirties..sad sad day when you wake up and realize what you're life has become..

@Jesus Christ literally dunked on your azz so hard. You must be fuming and throwing pots and pans around your single wide.

:laugh:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
@Jesus Christ literally dunked on your azz so hard. You must be fuming and throwing pots and pans around your single wide.

I don't think that cryptoad has any pots or pans or really much cooking-equipment in his trailer but he has little need for them I'm speculating because you can just throw hot-pockets into a micro-wave oven to cook them and papa-johns delivers MAGA pizza-pies, no cooking required.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I was just having a whiskey at the HF Saloon and I heard that Bitcoin Bob and his gang of no-good ruffians are lookin' to have a showdown with The Crypto Sheriff today at sundown.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
How does it feel to have missed out on an investment of a lifetime and not getting into crypto when the prices were pennies?

That McDonald's apron must be looking pretty crummy right around now :laugh:

You literally have to raid your nearly empty piggy bank to afford your egg mcmuffin every morning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->