Howdy, I'm the Crypto Sheriff

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I'm not the one posting a selfie of my arms in a ninja turtle shirt to a bunch of dudes on a message board..

Hey Bra anyone Who Can Read and Has Even the Slightest Knowledge Of Pop Culture Knows that Is a Sublime Shirt.

I Know It Is Because I Found that Exact tank top In a Storage Locker Once It Was too Small For Me and My Girlfriend Doesnt Like Sublime So She Made Me Sell It.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Hey Bra anyone Who Can Read and Has Even the Slightest Knowledge Of Pop Culture Knows that Is a Sublime Shirt.

I Know It Is Because I Found that Exact tank top In a Storage Locker Once It Was too Small For Me and My Girlfriend Doesnt Like Sublime So She Made Me Sell It.
Cool pic of a beer on a toilet. Peasant.

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Cool pic of a beer on a toilet. Peasant.

You Know I am Pretty Nice to Everyone around Here, and You are Constantly Ill Spirited and Mean. If You Came Over I Would Give You a Beer Because I Do Not think You Can Buy them With that Fake Money that Is Floating around In Space.

Reactions: VickAshley

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
You Know I am Pretty Nice to Everyone around Here, and You are Constantly Ill Spirited and Mean. If You Came Over I Would Give You a Beer Because I Do Not think You Can Buy them With that Fake Money that Is Floating around In Space.

Why would he want your peasant toilet beer??

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Or he's an alcoholic janitor that has to mop floors and unclog toilets all day

I actually Buy Storage lockers, So I Do Deal With Peoples Gross Stuff all the time. If You Ever Want a Couple Hundred Used Sex toys For Your Girlfriend I Have Some to Sell.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I Dont Like Gas Station Hot Dogs But I Do Love a Costco Hot Dog For a Buck Fifty

Enjoy your peasant dogs

322805.gif

Reactions: G F O P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad