Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
cJsQFTS.png

howdy. i'm the sheriff of cryptocurrency and I'm broke AF

@The Crypto Guy

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Idk What Crypto actually Is But I'd Love to Have Some If It'd Make Me Real Money When My Girlfriend Makes Me Sell It

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Idk What Crypto actually Is But I'd Love to Have Some If It'd Make Me Real Money When My Girlfriend Makes Me Sell It

You can't sell what isn't real. :laugh:

Like people actually dumped REAL money into Japan for "bitcoin" and now they are all getting their asses raped like its a Nigerian Prince scam. Totally unreal that anyone would LIE about how they cashed out or even believed they could. I mean, If I lost thousands like some posters here, I'd probably go swimming with newly fitted concrete shoes.

Reactions: G F O P

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
You can't sell what isn't real. :laugh:

Like people actually dumped REAL money into Japan for "bitcoin" and now they are all getting their asses raped like its a Nigerian Prince scam. Totally unreal that anyone would LIE about how they cashed out or even believed they could. I mean, If I lost thousands like some posters here, I'd probably go swimming with newly fitted concrete shoes.

Wait, Crypto Currency Isn't Even Real? Why Would anyone By It?

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I am Confused anyone I Know Can Buy Something and then Sell It For More Money are You telling Me that Crypto Is Just the Opposite Why Would anyone Buy It In the First Place?

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
MEAT
Meat Meat delicious Meat
Oh how I do love Meat
Mince and Sausage
Chicken and Beef
I do love to eat Meat.
You can see Meat
Walking down the street
Plodding around on 2 feet
Grab a seat
Its a flavour that can't be beat.
Nothing beats a fleshy carcass
Even when things look their darkest
When I have fresh blood dripping from my chin
And I'm wearing someone elses skin
I feel I have commited every sin.
I eat everything meaty
From babies to scabies
Cats and lamb racks
Even something nice and cuddley
Will end up twisted and bloody.
This may sound bad
But do not be sad
Be happy
Be glad
Im now tucking into my left hand.​

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Haha you are more than welcome to go back to the crypto thread and read all my posts over the last year...poor boy

Wait are You Saying that You Have the Cash In Hand? I Mean If You Made 500% I am Listening. If You are Saying that You Can Get 500% I am Waiting to See that Cash Just Saying.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Wait are You Saying that You Have the Cash In Hand? I Mean If You Made 500% I am Listening. If You are Saying that You Can Get 500% I am Waiting to See that Cash Just Saying.
Sure come to my place and i’ll show you the vault.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->