How would you feel about a Wild/Jackets SCF?

Plastic Joseph

Unregistered User
Mar 21, 2014
It'd be pretty bad from my perspective, two teams I don't particularly care about and neither team has any players I enjoy watching all that much. My favourite player one both teams would be Staal and he just got there.

Canadians wouldn't care about it much for the most part I would think.

bluemandan

Ya Ma Goo!
Mar 18, 2008
I'd hate the Wild being in it because that means the Blues aren't in it.

I'd like to see the Jackets because of all the St. Louis management connections and Tort's style in the playoffs.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'd be super happy with it as I've had a soft spot for both teams since they came into the league.

The Jackets remind me of the Panthers from last season and I'm so glad they're finally getting success. Just a bunch of hard-working guys playing with heart.

The Wild besides a few seasons have been bubble teams and rarely success past the First Round. I'd love to see a place with in my opinion, the best fans out of the U.S. teams. with a chance at a Cup.

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
I'd love it [not only because I'm a CBJ ticket holder] but because it would disrupt all the 'stats quo' the league has had for years...with 'Hockey East' [NYR, Phila, Boston, Wash, Pittsburgh] plus the midwest media darlings [Chicago, Detroit] being shut out, it would require the establishment to promote the other teams in the league, the unknowns, the 'complimentary' teams...as a fan of one of these unknowns, I get pretty damn tired of having to watch the Flyers/Hawks/Rangers every week on NBCSN...sure, ratings and media markets dictate this crapola, but really....more coverage for more teams can't be a bad thing [alright, flame away all the 'big market team' fans on here.....]

Anisimovs AK

Apr 14, 2006
Columbus, OH
The end of the sport.

Except I saw them stick 5 guys in the neutral zone against Edmonton the second after they got a 2-1 lead like 2 weeks ago.

Wild are worse than ever; at least they used to have Gaborik who would do something once or twice a game.

Glad to know that a matchup featuring two of the highest scoring teams in the league would be boring, unwatchable, and according to this guy, the end of the sport

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I'd like it. First cup win. Like both teams. Both teams are elite right now so it's not like it isn't deserved

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If Minnesota won a Cup this town would go completely bonkers. Only thing crazier would be if TML won.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Very boring

No more boring than the matchups we have seen of late. I mean, no disrespect to Blackhawk or Penguins fans, but do we REALLY want to see the same ol' same ol' year in and year out?

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
[/b]

why?

the vaunted reputation the central has as this unstoppable force of perdition, destruction and despair is vastly overrated imo

The Central isn't amazing anymore but the Wild are a mediocre team propped up by fantastic, unsustainable goaltending right now. They're not a better team than Nashville and St. Louis and will very likely lose to either of them in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad