How would you feel about a Wild/Jackets SCF?

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
YES YES YES! Then NBC would be forced to figure out how to promote somebody other Crosby and Ovechkin. (Don't care that they're two of the best, if not the best, players in the league.)

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I doubt that. Watch this team go on cruise control into the playoffs and then be taken by surprise.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
well right now Columbus is the best in the league. I want to see the best vs the best. The Wild are really good too.

Personally though, I doubt they will be in a similar position by the end of the season. If they keep up their play then of course they would be exciting to watch in the playoffs.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Mikael Granlund is actually my darkhorse for leading the playoffs in points. I predicted a Tampa-Minnesota finals, with Tampa winning in 6, and Hedman winning Conn Smythe, but Granlund leads the league in points, and becomes the first player since who knows when to have more than 25 points in total.

Apr 4, 2015
Minneapolis
Mikael Granlund is actually my darkhorse for leading the playoffs in points. I predicted a Tampa-Minnesota finals, with Tampa winning in 6, and Hedman winning Conn Smythe, but Granlund leads the league in points, and becomes the first player since who knows when to have more than 25 points in total.

Granlund is a totally different beast on the wing with Boudrea

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad