How many games will Kadri get suspended for?

Kadri Suspension

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
It should be assessed like the Rome penalty in 2011, out for the series - be it 3 games, 4 or 5, he shouldn't be back for the series. That said, it'll probably be 2.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
It should be assessed like the Rome penalty in 2011, out for the series - be it 3 games, 4 or 5, he shouldn't be back for the series. That said, it'll probably be 2.

Lmao man these takes are humorous...guy gets an obvious intended knee on knee from the player which could have put him out for months gives him a cross check to the face which I hate to break it to ya happens plenty of times during a game and you people want 4-5 games. It’s an utter joke especially considering Kucherov just got a game for ramming a guy’s head into the boards lol

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
If they give 3+, then I would assume Kadri would appeal it and could get it reduced by a game (or possibly 2 if it is 5+).
The appeal process isn't fast.

To add on, Kadri got suspended last season in the playoffs. He has already got 3 game suspension for a cross check to the head.

It's not looking good for him

Reactions: Neely2005

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Hopefully a minimum of 6 games. You can't let crap like that continue to stay in the game. He deliberately targeted another player's head with the obvious intent to injure him as severely as he could.

After said player tried to injure him and Marleau.
As Avery said, his only mistake was not taking out his top row of teeth.
If its this long, he's going to wish he did.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
The appeal process isn't fast.

To add on, Kadri got suspended last season in the playoffs. He has already got 3 game suspension for a cross check to the head.

It's not looking good for him

It would be nice if they called something on Boston.
It was after Wingels cross-checked Marner in the head (which wasn't called)
I thought people wanted the Leafs to stand up for their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad