How many games will Kadri get suspended for?

Kadri Suspension

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
It would be nice if they called something on Boston.
It was after Wingels cross-checked Marner in the head (which wasn't called)
I thought people wanted the Leafs to stand up for their players.
Referees don't call stuff in the playoffs.

When the Oilers make the playoffs, the officials were horrible in the Duck series.

Usually it is bad for both teams. It might favor one team more some nights

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Referees don't call stuff in the playoffs.

When the Oilers make the playoffs, the officials were horrible in the Duck series.

Usually it is bad for both teams. It might favor one team more sole nights

2 mins for one player, 19 for another??
Fine don't call stuff, but do it evenly.

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
After said player tried to injure him and Marleau.
As Avery said, his only mistake was not taking out his top row of teeth.
If its this long, he's going to wish he did.
How did DeBrusk try to injure Marleau? Take off the blue glasses and look at it objectively. A normal hard body check is not in the same league as deliberately cross checking a player in the head. A man would go toe to toe with the guy that upset him. A coward uses his stick like Kadri. Hopefully Kadri's suspension is a minimum of 5 games.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
How did DeBrusk try to injure Marleau? Take off the blue glasses and look at it objectively. A normal hard body check is not in the same league as deliberately cross checking a player in the head. A man would go toe to toe with the guy that upset him. A coward uses his stick like Kadri. Hopefully Kadri's suspension is a minimum of 5 games.

Unless you are Sean Avery trying to get clicks, the DeBrusk hit on Marleau was the same as Muzzin’s hit on Krug. A big hard body check. If DeBrusk had launched Marleau a few feet earlier into the curved glass, sure, that’s dirty. But he didn’t, so not sure why some Leafs fans are pretending he did.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Voted 5. The “out until next round or next year” suspension. Think it’s time for Leafs to move on from Kadri (in addition to Gardiner) and rid themselves of the old guard completely (and probably bring in another Muzzin or two for veteran leadership). Leafs can still obviously go on and win the Cup this year. A true contender. But those two can’t handle themselves (in very different ways) in the big moments.

Of course, that can all change in one series (see David Price). But, it won’t be this series for Kadri.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
this will be his 3rd suspension for cross checking someone in the head, and 5th for hitting hitting someone in the head (all got 3 or 4 games)

it's his go to move at this point.

repeat offender + history + dops = who the **** knows, they're making it up as they go.
+ retaliatory/non hockey play.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
If was a first time offender would be 1-2 games but because of his long list of history 3 minimum and up to 6 imo. My guess is 3 because players dont suspended much in the playoffs. Kind of an idiot, hes gotta learn to clean this crap up because hes a good 3C and his team needs him and now hes screwed his team cause couldnt control his emotions. If the Leafs get knocked out they got some decisions to make with guys like him

Edit: wow the more i watch it and from the diffy angle, this is gonna be big. My guess is 5, not 3

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'm going to say 6. I could see 4 or 5, but I think there is a combination of factors that is going to lead the NHL to slam him with 6 games or more.

Retaliatory.
Not a hockey play.
Head shot.
Suspension history.
Injury (maybe, to be determined).

Think that covers it.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
This suspension will mean that Kadri has more suspensions for headshots than Wilson, Gudas and Marchand COMBINED. And one more than Rinaldo, who obviously got the book thrown at him.

Objectively the biggest headshot artist in the NHL and arguably based on that the dirtiest player in the NHL.

I think my vote of 5 games was too low with that info.

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
The appeal process isn't fast.

To add on, Kadri got suspended last season in the playoffs. He has already got 3 game suspension for a cross check to the head.

It's not looking good for him

3 games is about a week in time and the suspension process is sped up during the playoffs. I would assume the appeal process could easily be finished if he gets 3+ and definitely if he gets 5+

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
gonna be 6+, this Kadri guy is stupid and does not learn
time to send him a message that is meaningful and setting Kadri up for the next time he does this which will hopefully be the last.

I hope he gets the duration of the playoffs so he gets the idea, the next time he does this he should get Torres treatment and in essence pushed out of the league

Reactions: Snowman

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I think theyre going to give him 10. 8 for this crosscheck. One for his other crosscheck to Debrusk's head and one for turtling on top of Debrusk.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Throw the book(bag) at him

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad