How many Flames Jerseys do you own?/ What memorabilia?

Ramsey

Oct 10, 2014
Calgary, AB
I own

Edge Iginla home
Pre-Edge CCM Phaneuf Home
Retro third jersey Kipper

Looking to get an authentic third jersey of either Monahan or Gio

bozybo

Aug 28, 2012
signed rookie card fluery and iggy
jersey money iggy fluery kipper
20 games used pucks from 89 playoff run 2 are signed one by Big Joe and one by Al Mac
(my dad use to friends with the guy in the penalty box

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
With the news of TJ Brodie re-signing for five years, I have officially ordered an alternate TJ Brodie jersey :)

I also have a Tanguay and Baertschi jersey; I was going to get a Monahan but decided to go with Brodie for comfort (as he signed a lengthy deal).

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I own:
Iginla home jersey 2011/12
Monahan home jersey 2013/14
89 vintage jersey (no name)
Curtis Joseph home 2007/08 (favourite goalie of all time!)

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
With the news of TJ Brodie re-signing for five years, I have officially ordered an alternate TJ Brodie jersey :)

I also have a Tanguay and Baertschi jersey; I was going to get a Monahan but decided to go with Brodie for comfort (as he signed a lengthy deal).

I think I'll get a Brodie one too. The next one I'd get is Gaudreau.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
That'd be great :)! I might even go bold and buy a Giordano jersey. I really see him not going anywhere.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
That'd be great :)! I might even go bold and buy a Giordano jersey. I really see him not going anywhere.

*Made in China

:sarcasm:

pics or it didn't happen.

IMAG0203_zpscbh9ettv.jpg

fcc9c0a6-040a-421e-aeb4-419374f49e92_zps1936353e.jpg

IMAG0205_zpsodiduqbr.jpg

(no it's not backwards, just the way I took the photo)
IMAG0204_zpskzepioy9.jpg

IMAG0202_zpslz6mwhld.jpg

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
That's pretty sweet.

As you can see, the nameplate is stitched, unlike NHL.com in which they heat press. Heatpressing the nameplate will stick for a bit, but the ends of the jersey will start to come off over time and you will either have to a) use glue to stick it back on or b) leave it the way it is. I also believe that Icejersey's is cheaper. You can buy a Brodie alternate jersey for $170; however the regulars are a bit more.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I am looking for a Giordano one on that site, but can't seem to find one.

AFAIK, you just click on the jersey you want (plain) and then customize it.

They only have so many player jerseys, like Anglesmith said.

So, you will have to buy a jersey and customize it on the site. It only costs a bit more; the whole jersey (including taxes) cost me $201. They didn't have the player jerseys when I ordered mine.

Another thing with nhl.com; it takes forever to have the jersey sent to you (may take 3-4 weeks, if not more); Icejerseys took exactly a week for me to receive the jersey.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
My jersey came :)

Looks great and ice jerseys did a great job again. :)

Did it come with any additional fees? I almost bought a few jerseys from NHL.com (before I knew people said there was a difference in quality) and some of the jerseys would have additional duty if it was being shipped from the US, even though I was ordering from the Canadian site. LAME.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Did it come with any additional fees? I almost bought a few jerseys from NHL.com (before I knew people said there was a difference in quality) and some of the jerseys would have additional duty if it was being shipped from the US, even though I was ordering from the Canadian site. LAME.

Nope, Icejerseys is based in Toronto :)

Or maybe it's Montreal, but either way it's Canadian.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad