How many Flames Jerseys do you own?/ What memorabilia?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Do they usually have the Reebok patch? The jerseys players wear don't have the patch there I think, if you're talking about the one on the front bottom of the jersey.

No, I realize that. There's Replica jerseys (with the patch on the front bottom) and then there's the Edge jerseys, which are what the players wear. The vast majority of people, when they're looking to buy an authentic jersey, are looking to buy a replica, because Edge Authentic jerseys cost ~$300.

If it seems unlikely that AliExpress are selling legit replicas, it's even more unlikely that they're selling legit Edge jerseys.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
No, I realize that. There's Replica jerseys (with the patch on the front bottom) and then there's the Edge jerseys, which are what the players wear. The vast majority of people, when they're looking to buy an authentic jersey, are looking to buy a replica, because Edge Authentic jerseys cost ~$300.

If it seems unlikely that AliExpress are selling legit replicas, it's even more unlikely that they're selling legit Edge jerseys.

Yeah they aren't legit at all. I've bought a couple from there as well and they don't have the Reebok patch on the bottom, and I noticed on the actual game jerseys the patches weren't there so I assumed there weren't such a thing. Didn't know the authentic Replica jerseys had the patch.

But everything else regarding its features is perfect really, the colours are perfect and they even have the fight-strap inside the back of the jersey which is pretty sweet. They look exactly the same except extremely little details here and there (like the amount of space between the name and the number, details of the logo) but I'll take it for $30 each, I only wear it to practices and pick-up hockey every now and then. I'm a university student so I can't afford to pay $170 for the authentic ones.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
God bless Aliexpress

I've got:

Karlsson Ottawa 3rd
Kane Team USA
Tavares Stadium series/3rd
Malkin away
Couture 3rd
Manziel Browns jersey

30 bucks apiece..

Still cheaper than a regular jersey with a name on the back.

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
I checked aliexpress and it looks like the colours and even the lettering looks off... Idk if its just me but I wouldn't wanna be walking around with that on.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So it would probably be in poor taste to rub it in that my new Monahan just arrived at my parents' house, right? Yeah, so I won't.
to be fair you are still having mail shipped to your parents, no roo for mocking from my vantage point ;)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Well, having the jersey for the Canucks game hangs in the balance. You wouldn't be taking chances either. ;)
No I wouldn't. But I have a jersey from a cup winning season, something no Canuck will can understand :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
if it is signed isn't it already autographed?

Freudian slip. :facepalm:

Framed was the word I was looking for.

I'll always remember that night I met him outside Rogers Arena:

6ojkKS1.jpg

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Just got my Giordano (home) jersey today!

Looking forward to wearing it on December 27th @ the Battle of Alberta! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad