How many Flames Jerseys do you own?/ What memorabilia?

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I have about 6 giant tubs filled with jerseys. None signed though. A few rare ones though!

Flames horsehead jersey.
Oilers McFarlane jersey.
Original Phoenix jersey.
Several Manitoba Moose jerseys.

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
Signed Kipper goalie stick (Montreal brand, and game used against the pens),
Adrian Aucoin game used stick,
Signed framed pics of Iggy, Kipper, and Phaneuf,
Signed mini stick by McGratton, Glencross,
Bunch of signed cards from when I met the whole team in 06, (also when I got most the signed stuff),
Sean Monahan Third jersey,
Normal home jersey with my name,
Theo Fleury signed Pennant,
Sven Baertschi print as well!

As for other teams, I have a singed Wayne Gretzky rookie card,
signed James Neal, Luke Adam, and Steven Stamkos 8x10's,
Signed Ray Bourque, and other Bruins legends cards.
Signed Evander Kane card.

Much more just can't remember at the moment, all collected by my self :)

Also on another note I have a full team signed Man United jersey from a few years back which is pretty cool!

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Signed Kipper goalie stick (Montreal brand, and game used against the pens),
Adrian Aucoin game used stick,
Signed framed pics of Iggy, Kipper, and Phaneuf,
Signed mini stick by McGratton, Glencross,
Bunch of signed cards from when I met the whole team in 06, (also when I got most the signed stuff),
Sean Monahan Third jersey,
Normal home jersey with my name,
Theo Fleury signed Pennant,
Sven Baertschi print as well!

As for other teams, I have a singed Wayne Gretzky rookie card,
signed James Neal, Luke Adam, and Steven Stamkos 8x10's,
Signed Ray Bourque, and other Bruins legends cards.
Signed Evander Kane card.

Much more just can't remember at the moment, all collected by my self :)

Also on another note I have a full team signed Man United jersey from a few years back which is pretty cool!

You should totally upload pics;)

ThatHighGuy

Jul 11, 2014
Canaduh
Signed Jarome Iginla and Shean Donovan pictures
Cammalleri game worn jersey
1976 Bobby Orr Team Canada Jersey
Flames flag signed by Johnny Gaudreau, Sam Bennett, Keegan Kanzig, Morgan Klimchuk, David Wolf, and Mason McDonald.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Signed Jarome Iginla and Shean Donovan pictures
Cammalleri game worn jersey
1976 Bobby Orr Team Canada Jersey
Flames flag signed by Johnny Gaudreau, Sam Bennett, Keegan Kanzig, Morgan Klimchuk, David Wolf, and Mason McDonald.

I miss watching him get a break away every other game!

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I don't have a ton of stuff, but here's my most prized hockey memorabilia:

IMAG0142_zpsey7t8ok8.jpg

It's a signed Jarome Iginla framed photo of the history of Team Canada. It has a little medallion thingy at the top and a few pins on the bottom.

I also have a signed Wendal Clark picture:

IMAG0141_zpssijp3icz.jpg

I also have a few other stuff, such as a Sidney Crosby rookie card, Ryan Miller and Mark Parish jersey cards, Dustin Boyd and Jonathan Cheechoo signed cards, uh and few other rookie cards and whatnot. Oh and a Lance Bouma signed card..

Have two Flames jerseys (Tanguay and Baertschi) and a ton of t-shirt jerseys :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just remembered that I have a signed photo of Henri Richard tucked away in a box somewhere. If any of you guys are familiar with Webber Academy, the founder of that school Dr. Neil Webber gave it to me. Can't remember why, to be honest. It was a long time ago. I think I was in grade 4 or 5.

Flamer12

Feb 11, 2013
Canada
Glencross home jersey and a Heritage Classic with no number.
Signed photo of Iginla
Signed puck by Gio

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Moving some boxes around and I found an Alex Tanguay jersey card and a Mikael Backline rookie card

dcookson

Aug 20, 2014
Not a lot of memorabilia. Have the new third jersey and both home and away for Abbotsford (last red the AHL store ever sold). Lots of cards, including a Theo Fleury signed OPC rookie.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Didn't know where to ask this, but just out of curiosity, who will be the next player you get a jersey with their name on your back? I am pretty torn, we have so many new faces in this franchise. I think I am waiting it out another year and seeing who establishes themselves as an NHL regular/Calgary Flame for a while. I'll probably be getting a Brodie or Gaudreau jersey within the next year or so. Pretty tempting to get a Monahan/Giordano/Backlund jersey too.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Didn't know where to ask this, but just out of curiosity, who will be the next player you get a jersey with their name on your back? I am pretty torn, we have so many new faces in this franchise. I think I am waiting it out another year and seeing who establishes themselves as an NHL regular/Calgary Flame for a while. I'll probably be getting a Brodie or Gaudreau jersey within the next year or so. Pretty tempting to get a Monahan/Giordano/Backlund jersey too.

I'd like to net a new jersey, but this very question is what's keeping me from doing it. No one has really jumped into the driver's seat in terms of winning my undying love and loyalty. Well, no one more than Backlund, but I'm not going to get his jersey until the Flames make a long-term commitment to him.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
The safest bet is probably Monahan. But, Gaudreau has been my favorite player ever since I started watching him his sophomore year, and Brodie is just a stud. Love them 4th rounders. Giordano as a captain is also throwing me off as well. I've never been this excited about getting a jersey, because I used to think my only options were Iginla or Kiprusoff.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I recommend ice jerseys

I heard that one was a good place.

I am probably going to wait it out one more year, seeing if Backlund and Brodie get their extensions, could also wait and see if we extend Gio in January of '16. Gaudreau needs to solidify himself more as an NHLer (which could also be next year, assuming management wants him in the AHL first). Just a lot of factors, but I think I will have a jersey in the 2015 offseason.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I heard that one was a good place.

I am probably going to wait it out one more year, seeing if Backlund and Brodie get their extensions, could also wait and see if we extend Gio in January of '16. Gaudreau needs to solidify himself more as an NHLer (which could also be next year, assuming management wants him in the AHL first). Just a lot of factors, but I think I will have a jersey in the 2015 offseason.

I have a jersey from ice jersey's and it's a lot better than NHL.com.. For one, they actually stitch the back while nhl.com just heat presses the name plate.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
It'll be a while for me to decide because:

a) nobody's jumping out as a player I want on my back yet, and
b) other than away jerseys, I'm not missing any and I'm sure as hell not getting that hideous third jersey

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00