How many Flames Jerseys do you own?/ What memorabilia?

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008
Simple, how many flames jerseys do you own, signed or not. Which one do you have and which ones are your favorite?

Fav: Pro Jarome Iginla RBK edge home

Mike Cammalleri RBK Away
Matthew Lombardi RBK home
Dustin Boyd RBK home
Miikka Kiprusoff Home 2003-2004 Home
Theo Fleury mid 90's Away(red)
Hakan Loob 89 vintage white
Signed Dion Phaneuf RBK Home

Im looking to get a Savard Third with the horse head logo. A vintage red Theo, or Niewendyk. As well as a Martin Gelinas or Oleg Saprykin 2003-2004 white jersey. And i will get a Glencross or Backlund when the third Jersey comes out this year.

As far as flame memorabilia i have a handfull of signed pucks:

Nystrom
Glencross
Cammalleri
Iginla
Boyd
Sarich
Lombardi

I also Have a signed Montador, Leopold, and Fleury 8X10.

flamesfan12

Jul 20, 2003
Beaumont
Visit site
Jerseys: Iginla 3rd Jersey (horsehead)
Phaneuf home
Sarich Authentic Home
Boyd Authentic Away

Signed Jerseys: Iginla Home
Boyd Home
Phaneuf Home

Game Used: Boyd 06-07 Omaha Home
Boyd 07-08 Flames Home

Not sure who I'm going to get this year. Leaning towards Bouwmeester.

Flames Memorabilia: To much to list. Signed pucks, flags, sticks. Collect hockey cards as well and have several flames cards.

Pride of my collection is my Dustin Boyd hockey card collection. Currently have 66 of his 75 cards.

Lunatik*

well since I'm a broke ass ***** I don't have much... just a Blank 04 style red jersey and some framed pictures (Phaneuf, Iginla, Fleury and an Autographed Tim Hunter/Dave Semenko one)... I also have a bomber jacket and a bunch of smaller things... everything but the framed pictured were gifts

Timeless Enigma

Jun 9, 2007
Richmond, BC
I don't really buy merchandise or memorabilia for anything, but I remember my earliest hockey memory was my parents buying me an Away Flames jersey (or actually maybe at the time it was their home jersey, it was the white one).

That's probably what got me liking the Flames all those years later (I've lived in Vancouver and BC for almost all of my life, never been in Alberta).

Then for Christmas a couple of years ago my parents got me another white Flames jersey (the version before the RBK Edge ones) because I think they gave my last one away to relatives.

They don't have any numbers or nameplates or anything, just blank jerseys.

TkachuksMouthguard

Mar 17, 2007
London, UK
When I was a kid I was stoked about getting jerseys. Now I dont really care to spend 100$ on something I can only wear to the one Flames game I see a year (Sharks game). Wearing a hockey jerseys on a normal day just isnt as cool looking as when I was in high school :) Maybe if I lived in Flames land and went to their home games, would be pretty lame being the only dude not wearing a jersey there.

I used to own a ton of them back in the day. I remember when I got the brand new Capitals jersey that they came out with in the mid 90s, that was cool.

Now if I got one it would definitely say either Iginla or Bouwmeester on the back, probably Iggy since the other last name is so darn long.

TnT

Oct 17, 2008
I don't really have much nor do I really collect. Caught a puck shot over the glass by Donovan during the '04 cup run. Have a couple blank jerseys. That's about it.

TkachuksMouthguard

Mar 17, 2007
London, UK
Oh actually I do have something...

When I saw the Flames play LA in LA a year or so ago, Darren MaCarthy tossed a puck over to me during warm-up. Still got it.

Cactus Jack

Feb 27, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
80's red jersey
Early 90's white jersey - Fleury
Black horsehead - Bure
06 Red - Iginla
06 White - Phaneuf
Current Red
Current White

I am looking to put names on the last 2 but I can't decide between my favourites: Nystrom, Boyd, JBo or Gio

Pacem

Mar 6, 2009
Langley
I don't really buy merchandise or memorabilia for anything, but I remember my earliest hockey memory was my parents buying me an Away Flames jersey (or actually maybe at the time it was their home jersey, it was the white one).

That's probably what got me liking the Flames all those years later (I've lived in Vancouver and BC for almost all of my life, never been in Alberta).

Then for Christmas a couple of years ago my parents got me another white Flames jersey (the version before the RBK Edge ones) because I think they gave my last one away to relatives.

Very similiar to me. Except my mom picked me up a Flames T-shirt cause it had something to do with hockey and knew I liked hockey... it could have easily been a Canucks shirt, glad my mom didn't know any better, lol. Born and raised in Vancouver area never been to Alberta, but that shirt is prolly why i'm a Flames fan, lol.

I have a bunch of older blank Jersey's. Horse head one. Home and Away jerseys of the really gay ones, the 1999-2000 season jerseys IIRC. Was younger and had too much money to waste on crap, they are safely stashed away in a box in storage that I'll never look at again. Also have Home and Away Iginla Jerseys. One was from the 2004 year the other is an RBK one.

Had tons of Flames hockey cards from about 1984/85ish and on thru 92-93, once there was like a million card companys I stoped collecting cards. Unfortunately lost those in a house fire. I had my Fleury rookie card stashed away as I was a huge fan of him, and still have that card. So proud when I bought that and a Brian Leetch rookie card off of a sweet old lady for 10 cents at a flea market.

I have a few plaque things and some pictures, and a couple McFarlane figures. Gifts from relatives that don't know what else to get me so they get me token Flames stuff, lol.

TkachuksMouthguard

Mar 17, 2007
London, UK
As for hockey cards, man oh man do I have ton of them from about 1990-1998, too many.

First hockey cards I started to collect were the Pro Set from 1990, living in Finland those were the only ones I could get my hands on. Still have them :)

Will have to dig up some of the best cards I have...
Once I got an autographed Martin Brodeur card in a pack, dont remember the maker but the year was somewhere around 95-96, that card straight from the pack already had a value of around 100 bucks, to a 15 year old, that was mooooney!! So I sold it to a card store for 65 bucks and bought a whole brand new box of cards. I couldnt believe I could actualy buy a whole box full of un-opened packs. Now I kind of wish I had that card since it was pretty rare one.
Oh well I still got some rare ones, but none of it is worth as much a I was dreaming of 15 years ago.

YukonScott

Jul 7, 2009
Yukon Territory
I have a minerature snowmobile that is painted with the Flames colours and logo, but that was a gift. I live in butt**** nowhere and the suffice it to say, the shopping ain't all that great.:(

Timeless Enigma

Jun 9, 2007
Richmond, BC
Very similiar to me. Except my mom picked me up a Flames T-shirt cause it had something to do with hockey and knew I liked hockey... it could have easily been a Canucks shirt, glad my mom didn't know any better, lol. Born and raised in Vancouver area never been to Alberta, but that shirt is prolly why i'm a Flames fan, lol.

Haha, nice to see a similar experience. I only really got into watching hockey regularly and having teams I was interested in after 05-06. Before that I'd watch maybe the playoffs but I found watching hockey not that exciting and it was always hard to see the puck, so I'd just stick to playing street hockey.

I actually forgot all about my hockey cards. They were actually my Dad's originally, he's a big collector of things like stamps, coins/dollar bills and cards, because you never know when they all might be worth something. None of the cards were signed.

Gold Pads*

I only own a red pre-lock-out (ie; last style before this one) jersey because my wife bought it for me for Christmas a few years ago. I was going to have "Tanguay" put on it. Good call not to since that's kind of why I stopped wearing my white pedestal style jersey that said "Kidder" on the back. (Man, we could have had Brodeur).....

I had a Theoren Fleury autographed rookie card at one time but traded it to get 14 cards (ironically I guess) to complete a first year set of O-Pee-Chee Premier, (which I later traded for an electric guitar and tiny amp). LOL.

I've got some shot glasses, a coffee mug, a small flag, got my wife a new style red jersey for Christmas the year they were new....

Oh! I once won Safeways Score and Win. A shot from the blue line by Robert Reichel vs the Isles a long time ago. Ed Whalen announced it on TV and I nearly fell off the couch. Didn't really care what it was that I won. Eddy said my name. That was cool enough. (Though it turned out to be the T-Fal set. An indoor smokeless grill, juicer, deep fryer, and flat top electric frying pan. Pretty good stuff, actually). :handclap:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I've got a ton of loot.

RBK Away Huselius Jersey w/ Bearcat Murray Autograph
RBK Home Jersey Phaneuf, game worn and autographed
RBK Home Blank
Pre-lockout Red Home Jersey
Signed Framed Yelle Picture
Signed Primeau Picture and Framed
Signed Sarich Picture
Signed Lanny McDonald Flames Hat
Letter from Darryl Sutter
21x 8 and a half by 11 glossy pictures of different players of the Flames.
Flames Flag (Large)
Car Flags x2
Jarome Iginla Poster

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I know I have more.

glovesave43

Aug 31, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Just a heads up. Sportcheck has a buy 1 get 50% off the next item sale right now. So for about $200 you can get home and road RBK jerseys. I picked up the red Stanley Cup run jersey for $40 also.

I have:
03-04 Home
88-89 White SC ( Numbered with 89 and Champs on namebar)
08-09 Home Conroy

I have a bunch of the jersey t-shirts

9TAPN2-34KIP_Detail.jpg

I have about 30+ signed photos and pucks, and signed McFarlanes as well

Codes

Jul 7, 2009
  • 2 Regehr home jerseys (Old and New Style)
  • 1 blank home jersey (Old Style)
  • 1 blank away jersey (Old Style)
  • 1 youth '89 style jersey
  • Countless shirts and hoodies
  • Socks
  • Several hats, including one with Lanny's, Sarich's and Primeau's autographs on it.
  • Tons of nick-nacks.

flamesfever

Jun 30, 2004
Countless items like shirts, touques, hats...etc.

I have three Iginla Jersey's: Black Third Jersey, Koho and the most recent RBK. Also have the old style red jersey and the white early 2000's style both blank.

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
I own:

03/04 blank home jersey
05/06 road Iginla jersey
08/09 home Bertuzzi jersey
Free Molson Canadien jersey
2 Flames shirts
9 Flames hats and toques
1 vintage Atlanta Flames hat
Flames car seats
Flames steering wheel cover
Flames fuzzy dice
03/04 Red mile damaged huge Flames flag
Flames socks and laces

on the way:

signed Bertuzzi puck
signed Iginla puck
signed Phaneuf puck
signed Kiprusoff puck
Flames timex watch
signed Bouwmeester rookie card

I want the new 3rd jersey with Bourque or Bouwmeester on the back! Can't wait!!

FlamesFanStuckInEDM

Jul 21, 2009
32 Flames Jerseys

CCM 2000 Black Style Phil Housley
CCM 2000 Black Style Valeri Bure
Proplayer 2000 Black Style Marc Savard
CCM 2000 Black Style Derek Morris
CCM Mid 90s White Style Theoren Fleury Autographed
CCM Mid 90s White Style Martin St.louis
CCM Mid 90s White Style Todd Simpson
Starter Mid 90s Red Style German Titov
CCM Authentic Mid 90s Red Style Theoren Fleury Autographed
CCM Early 90s White Style Trevor Kidd Signed
CCM 2004 Red Style Andrew Ference with Cup Patch
CCM 2004 Red Style Martin Gelinas with Cup Patch
CCM 2004 Red Style Matthew Lombardi
CCM 2006 Red Style Alex Tanguay
CCM 2004 Red Style Robyn Regehr With Cup Patch
CCM 2006 Red Style Chuck Kobasew with 25 Anniversary Patch (Number 19)
CCM 2006 Red Style Craig Conroy Autographed (Number 24)
CCM 2006 Red Style Byron Ritchie
RBK Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights Red Dustin Boyd
CCM 2004 White Style Jarome IginlamWith Cup Patch
CCM 2006 White Style Kristian Huselius
CCM 2002 White Style Derek Morris
RBK Premier Red Style Rene Bourque
RBK Premier Red Style Kristian Huselius Autographed
RBK Premier Red Style Olli Jokinen
RBK Premier Red Style Matthew Lombardi
RBK Premier Red Jarome Iginla
RBK Premier Red Practice Jersey

CCM Mid 90s Red Style Blank(Future Giguere Jersey)
CCM 2000 Black Style Blank (Future Jarome Iginla or Theo Fleury)
CCM 2004 Red Style Blank (Future Kiprusoff)

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008
32 Flames Jerseys

CCM 2000 Black Style Phil Housley
CCM 2000 Black Style Valeri Bure
Proplayer 2000 Black Style Marc Savard

CCM 2000 Black Style Derek Morris
CCM Mid 90s White Style Theoren Fleury Autographed
CCM Mid 90s White Style Martin St.louis

CCM Mid 90s White Style Todd Simpson
Starter Mid 90s Red Style German Titov
CCM Authentic Mid 90s Red Style Theoren Fleury Autographed
CCM Early 90s White Style Trevor Kidd Signed

CCM 2004 Red Style Andrew Ference with Cup Patch
CCM 2004 Red Style Martin Gelinas with Cup Patch
CCM 2004 Red Style Matthew Lombardi

CCM 2006 Red Style Alex Tanguay
CCM 2004 Red Style Robyn Regehr With Cup Patch
CCM 2006 Red Style Chuck Kobasew with 25 Anniversary Patch (Number 19)
CCM 2006 Red Style Craig Conroy Autographed (Number 24)
CCM 2006 Red Style Byron Ritchie
RBK Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights Red Dustin Boyd
CCM 2004 White Style Jarome IginlamWith Cup Patch
CCM 2006 White Style Kristian Huselius
CCM 2002 White Style Derek Morris
RBK Premier Red Style Rene Bourque
RBK Premier Red Style Kristian Huselius Autographed
RBK Premier Red Style Olli Jokinen
RBK Premier Red Style Matthew Lombardi
RBK Premier Red Jarome Iginla
RBK Premier Red Practice Jersey

CCM Mid 90s Red Style Blank(Future Giguere Jersey)
CCM 2000 Black Style Blank (Future Jarome Iginla or Theo Fleury)
CCM 2004 Red Style Blank (Future Kiprusoff)

SOOOO Jealous Dude.

FlamesFanStuckInEDM

Jul 21, 2009
The Savard and St.Louis ones are probabaly the most rare of my collection
I have seen one other Savard jersey and it was the white one

But i have yet to find another St.Louis one that wasnt game worn.

Dengore

Aug 10, 2009
I don't have a lot of Flames merchandise, but I do have some other autographed items.
Tood Bertuzzi - autographed Flames jersey
Mike Vernon - autographed 8x10
Ovechkin jersey - autographed with Rookie of the Year inscription
Pavel Bure - autographed canucks jersey (skate logo)
Mason Raymond - autographed 8x10
Carey Price - autographed full sized goalie mask

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->