How far do you think the Bruins will go in the playoffs?

How far do you think the Bruins will go in the playoffs?

• Total voters

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
The Bruins had far more depth on offense that season than they do no. Their middle six is incredibly inconsistent and we're relying on unproven talent to succeed.

This Bruins team has a much better 1st line and, dare I say it, a better D group top to bottom.

This Bruins team also doesn't have an epically bad powerplay.

Look, the middle six is obviously the teams biggest potential downfall... but lets not pretend they were not the best team in hockey this year even after going 0-7 in shoot outs. They were easily the best team this season.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I've really wanted to see Clifton in. Lauzon was the better D-man down the stretch but I don't think he's looked good enough to not give Clifton a shot. I mean, they got to the Cup Final with him as the usual #6, give him a shot.

I just think they value Lauzon being able to play on his natural side on the PK so much.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
This Bruins team has a much better 1st line and, dare I say it, a better D group top to bottom.

This Bruins team also doesn't have an epically bad powerplay.

Look, the middle six is obviously the teams biggest potential downfall... but lets not pretend they were not the best team in hockey this year even after going 0-7 in shoot outs. They were easily the best team this season.

3rd or 4th seed indicates otherwise :(

8thRoundPick

Sep 19, 2007
Sudbury
You think the results of these 3 games indicates more than the results of the other 70?
In addition to your point, during the majority of those 70 they were already qualified. I really don't think their mindset is anywhere near being concerned about winning or losing on Sunday. Focus on their game, and work to getting everyone back up to their pre-COVID form.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad