How does Pittsburgh do it?

blazinblair

Jun 19, 2015
I am much happier to have Kunitz and Dupuis on our 3rd line rather than our first. I think they could be pretty effective. Dupuis still has speed and is decent. I think everyone forgot his style of play because it's been so long since we've seen him. Before he was out last year he was pretty effective.

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
I have read the thread. The Flyers fan's post was pretty damn fair, even if it was critical of Pens drafting, which btw, Pens fans have also been critical of as well.

Your response to that was basically, "Well, you suck at drafting, too! Ha!" That's random and completely off-topic, and quite frankly kind of stupid.

Look, your username is a dig at the Flyers and so is your avatar. You also frequently show up in threads about the Flyers to get in a random dig. You almost seem care more about the Flyers than the Pens. So, I always find it amusing when I come across one of your Flyers digs in a thread. Someone could make a drinking game out of it.

I guess you never heard the term "people in glass houses" etc.
maybe he should look at his own team before criticizing. Not sure how you think his comment was "fair". it was clearly a shot at the pens

so yeah, I'll respond to that each and every time I see it. so get ready to drink up I guess

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
We do it by going heavy trading back future assets. We are able to do it because we have security for the next while in our strong core.

Any team COULD do it though, it just isn't where their managerial motivations lie.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
It may take a Malkin trade to bring them over the top, to bring in some help on D and bottom 6.

Malkin really doesn't need to be moved and it's not going to happen

What we need fro our D, is for them to stay healthy

We have a solid 3rd line, we need a couple of 4th liners which we could still sign from UFA

Chukcha

Aug 24, 2011
mongolian steppes
Pens have a great track record for being able to land elite big name wingers without touching their core. First Hossa, then Iggy and now Kessel.

How do they do it?

latest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad