Tribute How do you feel about Mark Giordano...

What do you see as the likely future of Gio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
I think the big question is does Treliving bring him back next season as a 7d in a mentor role for a minimal salary? I know Giordano would be up for it but would it work given how far his game can drop off at times. I'd be all for it personally.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I think the big question is does Treliving bring him back next season as a 7d in a mentor role for a minimal salary? I know Giordano would be up for it but would it work given how far his game can drop off at times. I'd be all for it personally.
No way Gio is on the team next season, at least as a player, he’s had a impressive career, but time waits for no man. It’s time to call it a career………

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
No way Gio is on the team next season, at least as a player, he’s had a impressive career, but time waits for no man. It’s time to call it a career………
I don't know if it's that cut and dry. If Gio has a strong stretch run and performs well in the playoffs then having him back is a possibility. Treliving has history with him and he loves being a Leaf so I can see it happening. It all depends on how he plays in the playoffs IMO.

Last edited:

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I don't know if it's that cut and dry. If Gio has a strong stretch run and performs well in the playoffs then having him back is a possibility. Treliving has history with him and he loves being a Leaf so I can see it happening. It all depends on how he plays in the playoffs IMO.
well I hope if his career continues it's with another team, he's old and can't do it anymore, nothing wrong with getting old...........

Reactions: arso40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad