Hodgson or Kadri

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmaster*

Hodgson called up to the Canucks today.

I will say this...Kadri might be a better dangler and skater, but the kid's shot is weak....all his goals are deke's (not a bad thing), but Hodgson has a bomb.....voted to have the hardest shot in the OHL multiple times.

Its too bad Hodgson didnt have Kadri's wheels, and its too bad Kadri couldnt shoot the puck or play both ends like Hodgson.

Both players are a work in progress, yet are overly hyped being Canadian prospects on Canadian teams.

One argument I dont like is that so and so, got this many points on a weak offensive team....did you ever think if his team wasnt weak offensively he wouldnt be getting that shot to play in an offfensive role?

Hodgson is likely to slot in on the Canucks 4th line, with an outside chance at playing 2nd unit PP....

The Canucks can afford to be patient (top team in the west), you have to imagine if he was a member of an organization that was weaker at the NHL level, he would get a chance to be a top-6 forward...like Kadri did when he played in the NHL (I know Kadri got 4th line time too, but his lack of strength was exposed in that role...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad