Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
"WTF, what did we ever do to Holtby. I hate him so much!" - every Bruins fan

I think it stems from this:
tenor.gif

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
That was odd that the refs reviewed that play. They can't review a minute minor penalty. So they were either going to give Backstrom a major penalty or the refs just made up their own rule.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
That was odd that the refs reviewed that play. They can't review a minute minor penalty. So they were either going to give Backstrom a major penalty or the refs just made up their own rule.

they didnt review the play, they had a discussion

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
This team just seems uninterested. Hope it doesn’t come back to bite them in round 1. They were uninterested and unorganized for the most part of the last 2 months of reg season too... so it feels more like the norm than just coasting through a round robin

they can’t even do the simple things right. No pressure PP breakout sling shot passes look foreign.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
He's gonna fool someone into a brand new 7 year 56M deal. Watch it.

Let's hope it's not us. I think Holtby is a dude who really needs to be playing 10 to 15 less games a year then what he currently is to be effective. He seems to really wear down now a days.

He's lights out today though.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Let's hope it's not us. I think Holtby is a dude who really needs to be playing 10 to 15 less games a year then what he currently is to be effective. He seems to really wear down now a days.

He's lights out today though.

This. Fresh Holts could be the difference maker here. He was fresh in 2018.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Holtby likes playing all the games. That’s when he’s sharpest imo. Sure it brings up the question of whether or not it’s sustainable, but his top form has always been when he’s playing a ton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad