Post-Game Talk: Hockey game

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Passing is too forced, boys just need to get a break their way to loosen their grips. They’re trying to go from 0 to Stanley Cup juggernaut in one period, just relax boys and take it as it comes.

This isn’t a “bad” team by any standards, they’re looking for their identity and playing very good teams.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I mean I get it Mcmichael is not like a second coming of Mcdavid and all but how in the f*** some guy named Maillet is ahead of him on a depth chart? I mean tell me if I'm wrong but that guy isn't a star even at an AHL level. At what point this team will start trusting it's own draft choices and lets them show what they're made of...
McMichael isn't close to being ready for the NHL.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Kovy just absolutely brutal hands since season gotten here, wouldn’t have toothy that’s be an issue you with him

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Am I losing it or did one of our guys literally just dump it back into our end rather than clearing the d-zone? Like a completely unpressured pass to no one across ice and near the back corner boards

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
He's never even played in the AHL, let alone the NHL playoffs. Players just don't go from Juniors to the NHL playoffs very often and have success.

You're making an assumption, I'd be willing to bet he'd be able to give you a more solid 6 to 10 minutes then some random AHLer.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
This team has been slow starters pretty much all year. They aren’t going to all of a sudden change.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Tuning in late. Looks like another limp/sad performance from the Caps. No offensive zone time, plenty of time hemmed in the defense zone--where they eventually chop the puck out (immediately turning it over neutral zone), or make one pass to the neutral zone where it gets turned over, rinse and repeat. That the case?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
that was such a weak call

Agree. I actually thought it was a solid play by Orlov he was basically hammering the body. He may have briefly pulled the hand off his stick but it wasn’t enough to call. Lee whistled it down I think once he saw it was going to lead to an odd man rush the other way

Reactions: GoCaps2004

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
You're making an assumption, I'd be willing to bet he'd be able to give you a more solid 6 to 10 minutes then some random AHLer.

No, you're making the assumption that normal history doesn't apply here. I am going with decades of history which says this is not something that works out.

Why would you offer to bet on something you've literally never seen before?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad