Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
well

im getting pulled in

Got these YGs: Duke, Dellandrea, Bellows, McMichael, Oettinger, Kravtsov

French YG: Bowers

and a handful of other cards that seem to not be completely worthless

still very confused about a lot of stuff but im picking it up

From UDS1: Dazzlers or the other non-canvas/portrait inserts carry value because people can redeem them for the Makar/QHughes tribute ygs and then the McDavid tribute yg

Reactions: LT

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
When UDS1 originally dropped I was getting big returns for dazzlers and stuff. Been a while since I opened packs so idk what they're currently worth but they aren't worthless

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
When UDS1 originally dropped I was getting big returns for dazzlers and stuff. Been a while since I opened packs so idk what they're currently worth but they aren't worthless

I just traded one for a few ygs, lower end though. I don't really actively shop my dazzlers though so if I get an offer I usually accept it, but only if ygs are involved

Reactions: Satan

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Ya YGs are key. I regret not going for the McDavid tribute because I expected the price to plummet after a month but they've held above 200 USD for so long haha

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ya YGs are key. I regret not going for the McDavid tribute because I expected the price to plummet after a month but they've held above 200 USD for so long haha

Might be a little more difficult now but never too late :sarcasm:

I thought about trying to go for it but ultimately decided it would take me too long. Maybe could trade for Makar + Hughes tributes and then just go after the impressions or whatever it takes perhaps.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm so happy Upper Deck put all of the Stars rookies in series 1. Gonna save me a lot of money with series 2 where I probably will only open like 1 box to try and pull a Kaprizov or Stützle

Also I wish SPA came to ePack...but I probably will just end up buying Individual future watch autos this year anyways.

Any of yall collect future watch autos?

Bought Roope Hintz's future watch auto for like $23 before the season began :sarcasm:thank God I didn't wait for that it's ridiculous right now. Unfortunately bought Gurianov's too for around that same price but that's not turning out as well, although it has jumped in price too a bit. Haven't bit on Heiskanen's yet but it's not too bad you can find it for under $100

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Yo who wants to buy my hockey cards.

Just took a peak what Ovechkin Young Gun is going for on Ebay.. I should probably hold it another 30 years, it will only go up in value right?

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I'm 100% interested if you wanna move em all at once

You like Kevin Bieksa and Loui Eriksson?

LMFAO

I had a weird collection going like 2004-08, but those were my two favourite players. I will go through my stuff tonight and might PM you some pictures of the stuff that is worthwhile. I cleared out most of the base a few years back, but still have a couple full base sets, I have 2 or 3 full Young Gun sets, then random Dallas jerseys/Autos, and Kevin Bieksa and Loui Eriksson stuff..

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
You like Kevin Bieksa and Loui Eriksson?

LMFAO

I had a weird collection going like 2004-08, but those were my two favourite players. I will go through my stuff tonight and might PM you some pictures of the stuff that is worthwhile. I cleared out most of the base a few years back, but still have a couple full base sets, I have 2 or 3 full Young Gun sets, then random Dallas jerseys/Autos, and Kevin Bieksa and Loui Eriksson stuff..

Hahaha that's sick. That reminds me of my slick Matt Niskanen collection that I lost a lot of money on.

Yeah honestly if you're looking to move your rookies, autos, jerseys in a bulk lot, I'm interested.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I went through a phase a couple years ago of buying into random breaks and now have a bunch of cards from other teams that I don't want to collect, but have no real way to get rid of them because shipping to Canada (where folks would likely buy them) is a pain in the ass, lol.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I went through a phase a couple years ago of buying into random breaks and now have a bunch of cards from other teams that I don't want to collect, but have no real way to get rid of them because shipping to Canada (where folks would likely buy them) is a pain in the ass, lol.

I've got an American PO Box ;)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Young Guns, we talking about Young Guns:

Loui Eriksson Young Guns UD Exclusives /100

Loui Eriksson Young Guns HG /10

KFViITd.jpg

Reactions: Satan

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Definitely not but I love to gamble

Opened one pack and got McDavid red base, Alexander true rookie auto, and then some Pastrnak insert. Might take a gamble as well and open a box tbh (although I know it's rare to pull autos) I'm getting bored of series 1 packs and likely won't be opening any season 2 or SPGU (if that comes to epack, not sure) when those eventually come around lol

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
SPGU will come to epack but it's like 125 usd+ for 5 cards. V poor ROI usually

Yeah I opened a physical box of SPGU last year and it was such a waste got like maybe $15-25 worth of cards back from it.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Opened a couple of synergy boxes and I gotta say I really like that product tbh. None of my pulls were "incredible" but I did get a #'d Lafreniere and a few Byrams and a JRob, etc. Nice change in pace from opening series 1 stuff. Kinda doubt synergy stuff sells that well but it's fun to open

I'm a big fan of numbered cards and autos tho so

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad