Post-Game Talk: HNIC: Best team in hockey history vs Cup Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
No. You are being ridiculous. Can't give him any when we win. Then make bs comments about him after he is gone as if you are blaming him for our poor play now. Its pathetic.

The majority of this board didn't like him when he was here either.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Not sure I agree. He could be a top 6 on a lot of teams.
In order to be a top 6 he'll need to start producing and stop making stupid plays, overhandling the puck and turning it over, etc.
And every other team in the league would be aware of how he plays. Except for Montreal - we could probably trick Bergevin into taking him.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
In order to be a top 6 he'll need to start producing and stop making stupid plays, overhandling the puck and turning it over, etc.
And every other team in the league would be aware of how he plays. Except for Montreal - we could probably trick Bergevin into taking him.
Montreal plus every other team that didn't make the playoffs...he's young and I'm sure other coaches would work to develop him. He's pretty much dead weight here at this point. Get something for him....or at least see what you can get.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Nobody to blame but themselves. Awful, unclutch shooting. Sloppy play in the neutral zone. A lot to clean up.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Other than faceoffs Jay Beagle was pretty bad last season. People just love that he was a good guy and a long time Capital.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
If this whole season is gonna be sarcastic complaints that we fired Trotz no one is gonna be on this board

He’s gone. Leave it alone
I agree that we should leave it alone but every game someone has to bring it up. He is gone.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I’m fine with everything so far and not just because we’re the champs. Having to struggle and work hard all year last year served them well. I don’t thing this team benefits from having things come too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad