Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Perfetti holy ****

2-2

Perfetti is going top 3-4 in this draft. Perfetti has been the best player at the Hlinka Gretzky AINEC.

Reactions: Dominance

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Guhle has made some bad plays this game, I thought he was overrated before the tournament. All that size and skating ability, yet he is outplayed by others are warning signs. Sebrango and Drysdale was a pair in camp that should be together right now.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Great game so far boys. Lots of skill and physicality on display.

Tre Kronor are battling hard as well, this has been a fun game to watch.

Should be a good 3rd period.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Not sure he's a better prospect than Vasilvesky, who was also had a crazy track record playing above his age group. But, he's comparable.

I haven’t seen enough of Askarov to make any assessments, just reading reports on him.

What are your thoughts on his overall game?

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I haven’t seen enough of Askarov to make any assessments, just reading reports on him.

What are your thoughts on his overall game?
I haven't seen enough of him to make firm judgments or really know enough about the finer technical details of goaltending to even give a good evaluation. I do know people I trust speak extremely highly of his ability.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I haven't seen enough of him to make firm judgments or really know enough about the finer technical details of goaltending to even give a good evaluation. I do know people I trust speak extremely highly of his ability.

Pretty much the same. Goalies are complete voodoo to me, but guys that know goalies that I talk to or hockey writers I trust rave about him.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Foudy hooked while being short handed on a breakaway, no call. That sums up international hockey referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad