Recalled/Assigned: Hirose & Lindstrom recalled

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
Really excited to see Lindstrom get a shot at the show. He likely will be exposed in the expansion draft unless he completely shows out. Bon chance!

Reactions: kliq

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Bertuzzi showing up to practice and seeing his linemates...

YcAQlkx.gif

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
Would definitely change some opinions of our 2017 draft class if Lindstrom can hang, here's hoping.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'm glad some more kids are getting a shot.

So have the Wings totally given up on Svech? I thought he looked pretty good in his short call up, in spite of not getting any minutes.

MetalHeadRedwingfan

Feb 6, 2019
Those lines I get Blash trying to mix things up, but my god. I would go.

Hirose, Larkin, Fabbri
Bert, Filp, AA
Erne, Glenny, Smith
Abby, Ehn, Helm

Reactions: Filppula

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
What makes you say this? Hasn't his scouting report been defensive defenseman since day 1? With all of his stats supporting that?

Well... this looks like a special kind of terrible
(2019) He possesses a very good shot, is a solid defender and enjoys playing physical. Lindström still projects as an all-around top-four defender at the NHL level. Mark Hillier
(2018) Long-term, Lindstrom has potential to be an all around top four NHL defenceman with some offensive upside. Mark Hillier

He has good offensive instincts, he was projected to be a 30 point D-Man at the time of his draft, but he's been pigeonholed into being a defensive first player due to his age on the bigger clubs he's been on. Regardless, he's a very smart player who has been lights out recently. Excited to see him play!

Reactions: izlez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad