Recalled/Assigned: Hirose & Lindstrom recalled

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Our second line is an AHL forward- the worst player in the league defensively (who also isn’t a C)- and a 4th line grinder.

It’s shocking what this team has become :laugh:

I agree. Those lines and defencemen pairings look terrible. The Sabres struggle and this is our chance to win the game. These lines are a guaranteed loss.

bedtime20

nap nap
Nov 30, 2018
Metro Detroit
If Bert can play on a line with Abby, then Blash should just do the Bert-Ehn-Erne line
Our team is so bad it doesn't matter anymore what lines people are on

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
Tank commander Blash putting together 0 scoring lines. Atta boy Blash, let’s win the race to last...
Lmao did we ever have 1 scoring line?? At least now I might not turn the channel when line one gets off of the ice.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Ansar Khan is reporting different lines.

#RedWings lines at practice:
Fabbri-Larkin-Helm
Bertuzzi-Filppula-Abdelkader
Athanasiou-Glendening-Hirose
Smith-Ehn-Erne/Perlini Mantha skating without the orange non-contact jersey. Nielsen (IR) skating.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Did Hirose gain 20 pounds and learn not to be a perimeter player? If not, he will likely be that same invisible player he was. I honestly believe he had a little beginners luck at the end of last season because teams didn't have much of a report on him, and now that they see what he does he is very easy to eliminate him as an option. He isn't fast enough or skilled enough to be effective as a small player. If you are small, you either have to be way faster than everyone else, or think the game way better than everyone else, and I don't see that from Hirose.

Interested to see what Lindstrom can do, but honestly don't expect much from him.

Reactions: ArmChairGM89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad