Speculation: Hire John Torchetti Full-Time? If Not, Who? (General Coaching Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Would be a nice start to this offseason to pull off acquiring Boudreau! Really think he could be the guy that helps us over the top.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Russo's article says he thinks the Wild have offered BB a long-term contract, and that it sounds like BB is at least intrigued... maybe we're not out of the running.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Russo's article says he thinks the Wild have offered BB a long-term contract, and that it sounds like BB is at least intrigued... maybe we're not out of the running.

Russo said other "sources" were optimistic which sounds promising at least

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Russo said other "sources" were optimistic which sounds promising at least
I think the wording was optimistic that he was "intrigued"... whatever that means. :laugh:

Also, good to know that we talked to BB first... Fletcher was in Anaheim on Monday to meet with him.

Last edited:

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
4/12 is entirely reasonable for someone with his pedigree. Bylsma and McLellan get more, get this deal done GMCF!

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Big news if it becomes final.

Would be pretty disappointing going into next season with any of the other coaches.

I honestly feel like Yeo is probably the 2nd best coach on the market.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Thus the honeymoon begins...let us hope this isn't a summer fling and more of a long term marriage.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Unless we win in the playoffs...and not choke game 7's at home (dont care who's "fault" it was, he was still the coach) this does zilch for me.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Unless we win in the playoffs...and not choke game 7's at home (dont care who's "fault" it was, he was still the coach) this does zilch for me.

We've never even had a Game 7 at home. Gotta get one of them first. Meaning a home playoff series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad