Post-Game Talk: Hilarity ensues in Florida. Huge loss.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I've seen some bad Habs seasons before but this year takes the cake.

Is it competing for the worst season ever record set by Marc Beegevin a few years ago?

What a legacy this guy will have tid this one beats his own record!

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
From a tank perspective, that went about as well as it could have. Hopefully that lose crushes the teams spirit and they lose ever game from here on out.

COME ON BEDARD!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Rozz and MasterD

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
No D, No goalie. That's what happened. We will need some solid defensive D going forward.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
No D, No goalie. That's what happened. We will need some solid defensive D going forward.
This team needs upgrades all through the lineup, we need a number one center, a number one defenseman and a number one goalie, we are 0-3 in all the important areas. Suzuki looks more like a number 2 center and Guhle might become a number one or two defenseman but that is years away and won't materialize if he can't stay healthy. Caufield is a legit sniper but he's just had shoulder surgery and is not equipped to take much physical punishment because he's basically a tiny player. We are going to be near the bottom of the league for a few more years and hopefully, Mr Hughes can get things headed in the right direction.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
This team needs upgrades all through the lineup, we need a number one center, a number one defenseman and a number one goalie, we are 0-3 in all the important areas. Suzuki looks more like a number 2 center and Guhle might become a number one or two defenseman but that is years away and won't materialize if he can't stay healthy. Caufield is a legit sniper but he's just had shoulder surgery and is not equipped to take much physical punishment because he's basically a tiny player. We are going to be near the bottom of the league for a few more years and hopefully, Mr Hughes can get things headed in the right direction.
Time will tell, but I think Dach can be the #1 C we haven't had in 30 years. I also think Mailloux can be a Brent Burns type of #1 dman eventually. With Guhle, Barron, Hudson and Xhekaj, I think we have a bright future. I'm not worried about the D so much at this point, but G is a real problem, and top 6 players. As far as I'm concerned Dach Suzuki and Caufield are good pieces, hopefully we can add Dubois, but we're still missing two.

I'm not sold on Slafkovsky yet, he could be that guy but he could also end up an Armia.

People talk bout Farrell like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I also kept reading Harris was the most sought after dman and would change this team and now people want him traded. It'll be interesting to see how he ends up, but he could be a 1st liner as much as he could be a 3rd liner, and he's another small one.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of high scoring games to end the season.

Reactions: Rozz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad