Post-Game Talk: Hilarity ensues in Florida. Huge loss.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I was reminded by @OldCraig71 about how it would have been a good game for the T-Shirt guy to be at tonight.

And then realized that his antics had happened 5 years ago!

Different context now obviously but it was still great to reminisce.

4OTJTw2.gif

ftA2Slp.gif

2erznH1.gif

Last edited:

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Well.

That was a game alright.

Jake Allen suddenly in super tank mode after standing on his head most of the season. Think he has about a .588 save percentage these last two games. Talk about a pendulum swing.

Looked a lot more like the (mostly) AHL team they are tonight. Matheson played well, but I expected more from the team that took it to the Penguins. Lot of no shows tonight.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Last year was way way worse overall.
No it wasn't. This season is far more frustrating IMO. We spent a good portion of this season 3 places ahead of where our play indicated we should be and now we can't gain back that lost ground. We can claim to take solace in some of our kid's performances but the reality is they got over used and beat up.

Loop25

Jul 4, 2007
Monty: I am a tank commander
Allen: nah, gonna show you real tanking boyo

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Was eating with friends, miss the first goal than every time I look at the TV there was a goal every time I was thinking it was a reply but no, one of the craziest game ever… the only good thing is that it didn’t didn’t go into OT…

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
We've got nothing for that team. They can and are trolling us this season. I guess they didn't like that 10-2 final game last season Maybe some trash got talked at the time but they have had a chip and have gone after Guhle every game this season.

Hardly any of their team actually played in that game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad