High School goalie trolls his own team

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
flipping the coach/teacher the middle finger (that is a no no, in or out of the class room).

Lol what a bunch of sad ppl if they suspend him for that. Obviously there is more to the story. They should get to the bottom of this and focus on that not the flipping of his middle finger. Talk to him and see if he understand that it's not okay. Give him a stern warning. It's not like he went on a racist rant or something... christ NA sometimes...:shakehead

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Word is punishment will be two days suspension and one super-atomic wedgie from the second highest rafter. (E4) #goalietroll

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
He flipped off a teacher at a school event. Id imagine thats suspendable (from school)

Not sure about in Minnesota, but not in NYC. Not at a public school. That is why I laughed when I saw the girl in Utah got suspended over her hair color.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Lol what a bunch of sad ppl if they suspend him for that. Obviously there is more to the story. They should get to the bottom of this and focus on that not the flipping of his middle finger. Talk to him and see if he understand that it's not okay. Give him a stern warning. It's not like he went on a racist rant or something... christ NA sometimes...:shakehead

A stern talking to. This right here folks sums up why there is such little respect for teachers/coaches in this country. We have to get to the bottom of everything and just make sure he knows it is wrong. Nah, no punishment, no need for that.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
can't unless they allow grade 7 students in this highschool. or all of these hockey kids are brain dead, considering some of them are at 12 years in school lol.

In most states, your HS eligibility begins in 7th grade. Most school systems have their own rules regarding when they will allow 7th/8th graders to participate on varsity. See it more with the sports like girls track, cross-country, swimming. It is not uncommon for girls in those sports to reach their peak around 14 before they really begin to add body-fat as a result of puberty.

Dado

Funny stuff!

This is worth about the same amount of moral outrage as *****ing someone out for getting pissed off at their assistant manager at McDonald's and quitting without notice.

**** happens. Obladi oblada, life goes on...

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
So again from reddit, apparently the student body has started a twitter campaign with the hashtag #FreeKlause.

I wonder if he is just getting support for "sticking it to the man" or if there is actual anger at the coach of the team.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
It doesn't matter what his complaint was. That is totally classless and the epitome of unsportsmanlike. I wonder why the other video was taken down.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Funny stuff!

This is worth about the same amount of moral outrage as *****ing someone out for getting pissed off at their assistant manager at McDonald's and quitting without notice.

It would probably be more like spitting on a customer's burger and then they come up to complain to an innocent co-worker that it tastes bad you exclaim that you spit in the burger, flip off your manager, salute, throw your visor down and then leave all because you feel like your manager is a ****.

Plenty of players have issues with coaches (or managers in the workplace) and handle it behind-the-scenes if they can.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Didn't see that it was senior night. Most likely the last regular season home game. Thinking the game was meaningless for the standings, hence why 1/2 the team apparently is on his side. If it was a play-off game, I imagine it would be a different story.

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
Seems like after he scores the goal and gives the bird to his team he gets a lot of support from the crowd and people recording the incident. The fact that someone was recording him with their phone at that exact moment tells me it was obviously pre-meditated but the amount of cheers from the people in the stands makes me believe there's a lot more going on with this team than him just being pissed over ice time.

1rd

¡Hala Madrid!
Jun 16, 2011
Funny stuff!

Agreed. No-one (including his teammates) will care about this in a month. They'll probably share a beer and have a chuckle.

Great vid.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Seems like after he scores the goal and gives the bird to his team he gets a lot of support from the crowd and people recording the incident. The fact that someone was recording him with their phone at that exact moment tells me it was obviously pre-meditated but the amount of cheers from the people in the stands makes me believe there's a lot more going on with this team than him just being pissed over ice time.

Or the mob was just hooting at entertainment, and supporting his actions for the lulz.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
If you have a problem with the coach, you organize your players and dont show up for a game. This is just embarrassing at every level.

If I were a parent of that kid, I would be so pissed. All the time, money, etc spent towards this kids 'career', and this is what he does?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
unfair treatment in hockey happened to me when i was younger, 1 game i had enough of traveling an hour and having family and friends coming to watch me while i just sat on the bench. so i undressed during the intermission and went home.

coach never coached again, and i got my playing time.

Wait a minute. YOU walking out on a team over playing time caused the coach to quit? Was your dad the president of the organization or the mayor of the town?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
If you have a problem with the coach, you organize your players and dont show up for a game. This is just embarrassing at every level.

If I were a parent of that kid, I would be so pissed. All the time, money, etc spent towards this kids 'career', and this is what he does?

How do you know it wasn't some of his teammates who gave him this idea. Reports are half the team is on his side.

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
Or the mob was just hooting at entertainment, and supporting his actions for the lulz.

i dunno if i were there it would seem like a little bit of a shock, one of those, "what the hell is going on?" situations....unless you know whats going on, it certainly wouldnt be expected and would leave, at least me, lost for words in that moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad