High School goalie trolls his own team

Ewan McGregor*

More pathetic than funny IMO. Just complete failure on his part.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Why would the kid that uploaded the video be suspended? Lol, classic overreaction. And we wonder why we live in such a soft society anymore.
As for the goalie, seems like a headcase, not surprising that hes heading into the service. Wouldnt be surprised to be reading about this kid in a negative light in a few years.

There could be a school policy regarding videotaping their events. Most schools have kids sign an acceptable use agreement. It's possible the student violated policy and they chose to suspend him. It is an embarrassing situation for the school and if they had grounds to punish the uploader as a deterrent to others, then so be it. Innocent on the surface isn't always innocent wh en you peel the layers.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010

Urban Explorer*

Video doesnt work for me :( Say's removed

edit: Actually, if I go to the site the video on the site works. Although the video is really skinny and you can't really tell what's going on. Is that how it's supposed to look???

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
What a loser. I hope his teammates/classmates beat the **** out of him in the parking lot.
Evidently, the only loser here is you. You're an embarrassment to humanity; the fact that you would wish a violent reaction on a kid for a GAME is disgusting.

mkoivu9*

Video doesnt work for me :( Say's removed

edit: Actually, if I go to the site the video on the site works. Although the video is really skinny and you can't really tell what's going on. Is that how it's supposed to look???

yeah it was recorded on a cell phone in portrait mode for some reason.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Minnesota High School Hockey is probably the most competitive in the country. Large parts of the state and schools close down for the State Tournament games and they get huge crowds at the Excel for those games. It's also super political because it's so popular.

Tickets aren't cheap either but so worth it.

Minnesota High School Hockey tournament is so awesome, words cannot even explain just how much. I am already looking forward to the tournament this year. If anyone from out of state/country has a chance to experience this, you won't be disappointed. It's outstanding. Think of Texas and its football then multiply it by 5 and you have the passion and excitement that goes into the Minnesota High School Hockey tournament.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Maybe you should read the story.

It was a 2-1 game and he was pissed because he was a senior and lost the starting job.

He's a loser.

Probably more to it than that.

Was probably something like he lost ice time and butted heads with the coach over that and other issues.
His career was coming to a close and he wanted to do something different.
Friends dared him to do it to get back at coach, didnt think he'd do it, so he did it to be funny and prove them wrong.

or something like that.

mkoivu9*

Tickets aren't cheap either but so worth it.

Minnesota High School Hockey tournament is so awesome, words cannot even explain just how much. I am already looking forward to the tournament this year. If anyone from out of state/country has a chance to experience this, you won't be disappointed. It's outstanding. Think of Texas and its football then multiply it by 5 and you have the passion and excitement that goes into the Minnesota High School Hockey tournament.

Exactly. I played in the state tournament for one of the most hated AA schools. Electric atmosphere.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
the kid then went crying on facebook how he was a senior and a sophmore was getting more icetime--By definition this kid is not a team player and a schmuck. BTW

I believe the brat was 17

here are the stats for the 3 goalies they used

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/258644/group/homepage/

Krause played 492 minutes in goal this season and had a record of 5-4-1 as the starter. His goals-against average was 2.8 and he stopped 87.7 percent of opponents’ shots. Sophomore Gage Overby has logged about 548 minutes while earning a 5-5 record, a 2.42 goals-against average and a 90.1 save percentage. Nick Schoening has played 203 minutes in goal and has a 2.76 goals-against average and a 1-3 record.

third stringer is a joke--but the sophmore had better stats then the senior--maybe not won loss--but save % and GOA

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Might want to switch schools. Even if it's his senior year. I can't imagine how awkward it would be seeing all of your teammates again. Not like he seems like he gives two ***** about anyone besides himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad