Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Full!

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
damn I'll have to send a list I guess... I hate sending lists, usually I like picking for myself but since the next guy won't make his pick until the morning I guess I have too...

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
well i guess i'm getting off of here.

ill be back around 11...to hopefully make my pick.

i think his time up is at 11?

Trashers fans

Aug 19, 2004
Can we just give him the best player available..he pick Iginla in the first pick so he have to pick a goaltender in the 2nd pick because right now those goalie are going to be gone quickly..

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
Can we just give him the best player available..he pick Iginla in the first pick so he have to pick a goaltender in the 2nd pick because right now those goalie are going to be gone quickly..

i wish, but its not fair that way...since the rule if 4 hours.

just make sure your on around 11 tomorrow :)

Trashers fans

Aug 19, 2004
I can't ! my pick will depend on the pick just before me ! that's why i will to draft tonight but well i will do my pick tomorrow around 14h00

Trashers fans

Aug 19, 2004
Yes because i have one player in mind and if Dallas take him before me i really don't know who i would pick so i will use all my time to make sure

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Well i guess I'll be making my picks tomorrow... I have 8 hours to make the pick since I have 2 of them... I'll be gone in the morning but will be back around 1:30 so even if 4 hours is passed up I have 2 picks so I'll try to get back as fast as I can and make the pick...

I'd send a list but I'm really not sure right now who I want and will decide tomorrow, everyone I had on my list just got taken in the past few picks...

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Yes because i have one player in mind and if Dallas take him before me i really don't know who i would pick so i will use all my time to make sure

at 2:00 your time would be up anyways.. you might as well just send a small list, he may not pick the player you want..

Dallas pick expires at 1:30 ET PM. Which is only an hour away you could make your pick than too, but nobody wants to wait another 5 hours again

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Draft is going well so far but looks like it is slowing down now that people are reluctant to send in lists. However it is really hard to send in lists it is hard to adjust exactly how you want and just want to make sure it is right

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
its still early so hopefully the people will realize how often you have to check this to do one of these well..or just quit/get fired

OilTownHero

Feb 13, 2009
Phoenix GM would like to move up to a pick late in the second or early in the third round. I have two first round picks and am willing to trade them. PM if interested, I will get back to you at 4.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
this guy is not coming on....

Trashers make your pick whenever your ready....which is hopefully soon.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
this guy is not coming on....

Trashers make your pick whenever your ready....which is hopefully soon.

he said he sent a list of one player lol, I dont think Higgins or dusty are online so we'll have to wait.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
wow this is boring.. Where is everyone?!

My 3rd round pick 83rd overall is on the block. I would want 5th or 6th rounders maybe a 4th round pick +.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad