Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Full!

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
took Gange.....Agent has 8 hours to make his pick and said he would be gone for a good portion of it..hopefully he gets a min sometime soon.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Hey guys I'm using a comp from my class but I'll be home soon to make my picks... Should be made within the hour...

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
made my picks... Thomas and Doan... haha my original picks of Backstrom and Hemsky didn't work out and this was the worst stretch where every player was someone that I wanted... Ah well...

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
So this was Dallas first skip without a list. If it happens again hes out and the spot will be opened for someone else.

CAPiTA

Sep 4, 2008
Vancouver
no...we are only drafting 23 players.

everyone else is open

open, like, we can pick whoever we want or is there some kind of order. All the CBJ prospects have played in the NHL so people may draft them. I don't want to let everyone take my prospects in the draft, but keep their own as well. Whats the deal?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Oilers 3rd round pick 83rd overall is on the block. I would want a 4th coming back.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
open, like, we can pick whoever we want or is there some kind of order. All the CBJ prospects have played in the NHL so people may draft them. I don't want to let everyone take my prospects in the draft, but keep their own as well. Whats the deal?

It is from scratch. So you dont have filatov, or voracek and such. Its the save with JVR he is also up for grabs in the draft. After the draft its a signing period and trading.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Who just sent me a PM? lol. I was deleting my inbox messages right as I got the PM so I didn't read it. Send it again whoever it was.

ESY16

Aug 8, 2006
Canon City, CO
www.geocities.com
Just got back from class. I have a couple of things I have to do and then I'll make the pick. In the mean time, I'll take offers for the pick if anyone is interested. They'd obviously have to be good offers but I'll look at any PMs sent to me. I'll definitely pick before my time is up.

OilTownHero

Feb 13, 2009
Phoenix would like to move up in the draft. I have a toronto first which I can trade. But please PM offers if there is any interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad