Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Full!

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
lidstrom is the kind of guy you make room for.. lol
he may be 38 but he's imo the most solid complete defencemen still ..

if your building a contender of coarse...

im bored so ill take offers on hossa and j-bow aswell if any..

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
lidstrom is the kind of guy you make room for.. lol
he may be 38 but he's imo the most solid complete defencemen still ..

if your building a contender of coarse...

im bored so ill take offers on hossa and j-bow aswell if any..

i think lidstrom is overrated and if a gm takes a chance on him now when theres still some cheap young available defenseman left.. im afraid ur going to run into cap issues.. thats why pronger and niedermayer are available.. 7mil is too much.. i could see them going in the third or fourth round

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
i think lidstrom is overrated and if a gm takes a chance on him now when theres still some cheap young available defenseman left.. im afraid ur going to run into cap issues.. thats why pronger and niedermayer are available.. 7mil is too much.. i could see them going in the third or fourth round

I can asure you lidstrom is not overated... but yeah his age and cap are whats keeping him from being picked.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
I can asure you lidstrom is not overated... but yeah his age and cap are whats keeping him from being picked.

no he is.... big time overrated.... hes going to drop for sure and for anyone to pick him in the third round is idiotic.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
ok we'll see how far he drops then... im sure the gms here are smart enough not to take a pick on a player that is making 7M.

Umm let's see.

Top 5 Best Defenseman all time EASILY

4 Stanley Cups, One He Captained, 4 Medals, 2 Gold, Won 6 James Norris's, Conn Smythe, 9 First All Star , 13 Second All Star

And he's OVERRATED?!?!

He's had 4 70+ point seasons

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Umm let's see.

4 Stanley Cups, One He Captained, 4 Medals, 2 Gold, Won 6 James Norris's, Conn Smythe, 9 First All Star , 13 Second All Star

And he's OVERRATED?!?!

I think hes just trying to discourage anyone from getting him, so that he will fall to him on his next pick ;) :P hehe

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Breaking News

The Toronto Maple Leafs have resinged franchise player Marian Gaborik to a 5 year deal worth 6.5 million per season with a Full NMC

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
willing to trade late 3rd round and early 4th round for early 3rd round pick.. pm for offers

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Umm let's see.

And he's OVERRATED?!?!

although I do think he has had an amazing career, I do have to agree with Hodgson here, I do think he is getting overrated these days. Hall of fame worthy no question though.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
Yes Hall of Famer without a doubt.. but were talking about fantasy here people.. Theres a reason why he's dropping and no one has taking a chance on him yet and if the gms here take a chance... it will be a big mistake on your part. that i am sure of.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
furthermore... i bet anyone to take a flyer on lidstrom niedermayer and pronger this early on the draft.. seriously.. anyone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad