HIC: Don Cherry just ripped Babcock for flying to see Matthews on the television hockey night in can

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
IF there was a problem between the two, better communicate before letting the situation fester.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Can someone please answer who is John Shannon's source about this? I mean this is the same network that employee's Nick Kypreos who was convinced the Leafs would name Mark Hunter their GM based on what he was told by other NHL executives. It's funny how no one from TSN reported this or the fact their website doesn't even have it as a story.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I stopped listening to Shannon when he said Nylander would be traded because he was drafted by Nonis and Shanahan wanted his "own" guys.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
I stopped listening to Shannon when he said Nylander would be traded because he was drafted by Nonis and Shanahan wanted his "own" guys.
I wish these rumor guys would have a list of what they've gotten wrong and right over the years.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Considering Matthews mom herself actually said it when they interviewed her about it, yes I do. At least my posts are based on things that actually happened, not pulled out of my ass after some heavy mental gymnastics

I know this is old but I finally found the video of what I was talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad