Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
REMINDER

Today is the last day for trades!

Edit: I can't see a time in the app but it may be midnight tomorrow. HOWEVER, trades are locked for a player after their game starts. So really best bet is get anything you want done today.

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I just disallowed a trade. Not because I'm spiteful, because a draft pick beyond round 13 was being moved.

IMPORTANT DRAFT PICK INFO

It looks like the solution is that our KEEPERS + PROSPECTS can be assigned to the final 11 draft picks in the draft, not the first 11. So with that in mind, only picks 1-13 are to be traded.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
I just disallowed a trade. Not because I'm spiteful, because a draft pick beyond round 13 was being moved.

IMPORTANT DRAFT PICK INFO

It looks like the solution is that our KEEPERS + PROSPECTS can be assigned to the final 11 draft picks in the draft, not the first 11. So with that in mind, only picks 1-13 are to be traded.
Is there anyway to change the draft pick trade requirement. Kind of silly that we have to trade equal number of picks for trades.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Is there anyway to change the draft pick trade requirement. Kind of silly that we have to trade equal number of picks for trades.

There isn't to my knowledge. In fact, the reason our draft was delayed from its original time is because not everyone had equal draft picks arranged. Yahoo is very fussy about that.

You can't have more draft picks than another person, because the draft must finish with everyone holding a complete roster. The best we can do is swap the position of the picks so you get them earlier.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
I should not get screwed out of my trade because of this b/s draft pick dilemma

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Quiet deadline for our league. Thought there would be more fringe pieces moving for draft picks.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Quiet deadline for our league. Thought there would be more fringe pieces moving for draft picks.
Not gonna lie, after seeing your trade go through, I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore until an offer came along I couldn't refuse. I'm sure other teams didn't feel it was worth trying to compete with you this year as well.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Not gonna lie, after seeing your trade go through, I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore until an offer came along I couldn't refuse. I'm sure other teams didn't feel it was worth trying to compete with you this year as well.

My lineup is nearly 100% this week and I think a couple teams could score higher (Timbits and Sparty).

I'm absolutely in the mix but it's not a slam dunk. Especially when you consider Weber isn't 100%, Korpisalo is coming back to split games (his return actually hurts me) and I have a bunch of other guys in their mid-30s that will have nagging end of season ailments.

I'm certainly flattered, though! But I worry I'm Steve Yzerman and the 2019 Tampa Bay Lighting.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Who were the people who that warned me about Drouin? I thought I was getting a free asset that would put me over the top. He's generated 0.3 points in 6 games since his return.

0 point 3

He generates negative points so often half the time I was better playing nobody.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm still hoping Tatar gets traded to Col. Would get triple points with him, Landy, and Rantanen when healthy

I'd be worried that might actually hurt his production. He's getting all the main opportunities in Montreal now. Probably not the case in Colorado.

Fantasy is weird. Sometimes it's better having a worse player on a lesser team because they get to gobble up all the shots and PP time.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I'd be worried that might actually hurt his production. He's getting all the main opportunities in Montreal now. Probably not the case in Colorado.

Fantasy is weird. Sometimes it's better having a worse player on a lesser team because they get to gobble up all the shots and PP time.
I figure, since Rantanen is going to miss time, then Tatar can soak up all those points.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Who were the people who that warned me about Drouin? I thought I was getting a free asset that would put me over the top. He's generated 0.3 points in 6 games since his return.

0 point 3

He generates negative points so often half the time I was better playing nobody.

That was me. Guy just up and died at the end of the season last year.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I figure, since Rantanen is going to miss time, then Tatar can soak up all those points.

Ahh. I didn't realize that. Smart.

What's Tatar's contract situation? Can Colorado keep him beyond this year? Love me some Taaaaaaataaaarrrr.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I didn't even have time to make a trade of I wanted to because the personal life got in the way of me doing any more than the bare minimum right now. I didn't make any deadline deals last year and didn't think I really needed to make one this year anyways after I got Rask. Sucks that I lost Seth Jones but I should be getting Ryan Ellis back soon hopefully.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
That was me. Guy just up and died at the end of the season last year.

Drouin with another -1.60 as of now. Unless he does something in OT.

So for those playing at home, that's 7 games for a grand total of -1.30.

And yet, somehow, I still can't stay away because he's playing on a good line with Armia and Suzuki and he's on the top PP! Like what the hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad