OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Brock Nelson is averaging 6.6 points per game this season. And he can be lined up at either center or left wing.
Tom Wilson is a big, rugged right winger averaging over 6 points per season.
Much like the Devils, I have Sami Vatanen to farm out to a contender, he's averaging over 6 this year.
Bernier could be a nice addition to someone's goalie ranks, especially after Howard is shipped off to Columbus.
Skinner will be healthy at some point, and I honestly just don't like his game. Take advantage of my prejudices!

Assorted lesser players for lesser packages.
Assorted higher players for higher packages.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Shesterkin starting tonight! LFG!

I'm going to be interested to see what they do with all them goalies. Part of me wonders if their hand is being forced here and they have indicated that he might go back to Russia if they don't get him up this year with plans to keep him up next year.

Wings need a goalie and if Rangers are motivated to deal Georgiev it might be worth it...although you don't want to break a young goalie throwing him behind this sorry team.

Reactions: Winger98

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
I have some solid depth guys I’m looking to deal. Guys like Strome, Cruise, Dvorak, Lehkonen, Coleman, hornqvist. Looking for defenders and/or draft picks. Send me some offers.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
anything you want to deal me to help guarantee that? Injuries sure seem to be hitting you pretty hard...

6 guys on IR and still put up 395 points last week. Mainly because Elvis is doing just as good as Korpisalo all the sudden.

But yes, I would like to move Mantha still. But you traded the guy...

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
heh, apparently that three day wait for trades to happen got vetoed by the commish.

Ah yeah. It's instant soon as approved. And I DID approve it. But it kicked back an error because one of the players was already playing at the time. So tomorrow it is.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
6 guys on IR and still put up 395 points last week. Mainly because Elvis is doing just as good as Korpisalo all the sudden.

But yes, I would like to move Mantha still. But you traded the guy...

My problem with Mantha is that he's really similar to a lot of my guys, where I can't really count on his upside and having to find a way to keep him.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
My problem with Mantha is that he's really similar to a lot of my guys, where I can't really count on his upside and having to find a way to keep him.

True. What I like about Mantha is that he's guaranteed top minutes on the powerplay and shoots a ton. That's fantasy paydirt. What I don't like about Mantha is he's hurt this year and I don't think Blake Wheeler has slowed down enough to drop yet.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I keep forgetting to check on my goalie starts and it's messing me up this week, missed three starts now.

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Anyone interested in Subban? He's had a terrible season so far but he's the #120 ranked player in our league over the last 30 days.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Blackwood is out now. For those playing at home that means I have 7 guys not playing this week.

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Anyone know why Vilardi isn't an "NA" player even though he's in the AHL currently? @Bench, can you change him to NA? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad