OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Anyone know why Vilardi isn't an "NA" player even though he's in the AHL currently? @Bench, can you change him to NA? Thanks!

Not confident that's within commish control. Yahoo handles designations like that. I might have time to dig into it this evening for you, though.

Reactions: Ricelund

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
@Ricelund I had a quick look at the settings and I can't really find anything to edit regarding player status. But you're right, he should absolutely have NA status.

Your best bet might actually be trying to e-mail Yahoo fantasy support? I know they also have a Reddit account, as I've seen someone on their support team post some answers to questions in the fantasy hockey subreddit.

IN THE MEANTIME - I think we could make a league rule that you'd be allowed to drop him (so you can make roster moves) and that we will not allow anyone else to pick him up. Just don't fill up your additional NA spot and when he gets the tag you can add him again. That work for you?

NOBODY PICK UP VILARDI! Doing so will be punishable by death. Or like... I'll just drop him from your roster again.

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
@Ricelund I had a quick look at the settings and I can't really find anything to edit regarding player status. But you're right, he should absolutely have NA status.

Your best bet might actually be trying to e-mail Yahoo fantasy support? I know they also have a Reddit account, as I've seen someone on their support team post some answers to questions in the fantasy hockey subreddit.

IN THE MEANTIME - I think we could make a league rule that you'd be allowed to drop him (so you can make roster moves) and that we will not allow anyone else to pick him up. Just don't fill up your additional NA spot and when he gets the tag you can add him again. That work for you?

NOBODY PICK UP VILARDI! Doing so will be punishable by death. Or like... I'll just drop him from your roster again.
Cool, I will contact Yahoo. Thanks for the exception!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
If you want to still deal for Bernier I can throw in a second Wings goalie for a minimal cost.

4f6ca52321b418f13a186cd49dfc7ec0165a43f5dc2181f1f94f34785d82c64c.jpg

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland

And then come crawling back when Craig Anderson remains stuck behind Marcus Hogberg (who I could also trade you...) and Calvin Pickard nets you three points in four starts. I'll be waiting. I'm always waiting.

Seriously. Folks on the bubble of the playoffs are just asking to not make it with their refusal to pursue upgrades. Come on people.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Carrying six goalies and bemoaning the fact that nobody wants to trade for any of the guys you just picked up off the waiver wire, I like it.

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Update from the good folks at Yahoo:
Thank you for contacting Yahoo Sports. This is Bigcat from Buffalo, and I understand you are inquiring about Gabriel Vilardi not having NA status.

We have brought this player to the attention of our product team to have his designation reviewed. We do not have an estimated time frame of when a change could be applied to Vilardi's status.

If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! Have a good day, and pleasant playing! Thank you for choosing Yahoo Fantasy Sports!

Thanks,

Bigcat

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
So Malkin has basically been so good that I'm disappointed when he doesn't score 20 fantasy points a game. "Aww, 10 points? OK, whatever, hope he breaks out of this slump."

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
circle February 21st. That is the next week to grab an Islander.

Your strategy of playing goalies against Carolina last year was brilliant. I'm thinking this year's 4D chess play is grabbing skaters against the Wings.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Your strategy of playing goalies against Carolina last year was brilliant. I'm thinking this year's 4D chess play is grabbing skaters against the Wings.

Yeah, I only had to get my teeth kicked in for three or four weeks in a row before I caught on to it, too.

btw, Brock Nelson grabbed over 13 points tonight. stock up against the Wings.

Reactions: Sparty

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Continuing the Gallant talk here...
I'm a little worried my workhorse point producers Marchessault and Theodore will suffer with a new coach. Theodore in particular has been killing it lately and is now in the top 75 of our league. I don't want some new guy messing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad