OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I think I found how to make adds/ drops happen day of, not "tomorrow"

I guess next time someone does an add/drop we will see

edit: I just made our trade deadline march 7th so we have plenty of time to see our league's standings and also see how the real world TDL plays out and see which players end up where

Last edited:
Reactions: mantha39

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI

edit: I just made out trade deadline march 7th so we have plenty of time to see our league's standings and also see how the real world TDL plays out and see which players end up where

Booooooooooooooooo

Sorry, isn't it customary to boo the commissioner?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

edit: I just made our trade deadline march 7th so we have plenty of time to see our league's standings and also see how the real world TDL plays out and see which players end up where
Didn't work for me. Picked up someone that plays today and hes not available until tomorrow

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
hammett you little rascal you added JORDY MARTINOOK aka Rod the Bod's version of Dan Cleary

why would you betray my trust like that? I told you in confidence that Martinook was going to save my season

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
hammett you little rascal you added JORDY MARTINOOK aka Rod the Bod's version of Dan Cleary

why would you betray my trust like that? I told you in confidence that Martinook was going to save my season
Wait, you did??? I literally just picked up the guy with the most points that was playing today lmao

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
This thing where everyone I play is top 3 in points for the week is getting old.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Who needs a beautiful rental? Dustin Brown is a wrecking ball and 5.8avg RW

Please inquire within

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Hey Corey Perry, thanks for the 8 total points in 5 games, buy I'm going to go ahead and let you join another team now. K bye

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Alright boys, who is looking to boost your chance at the championship???

I have OELs. I have Lehners (34th ranked player the last month). I have Zuccarellos (15th ranked player last month)!!

Andrew Shaw? Dylan Strome? Eric Staal? Bryan Rust and David Perron. Oh baby. Can we not forget Esa Lindell.

This is the fire sale to end all fire sales. I want your waiver wire fodder for draft picks!

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Alright boys, who is looking to boost your chance at the championship???

I have OELs. I have Lehners (34th ranked player the last month). I have Zuccarellos (15th ranked player last month)!!

Andrew Shaw? Dylan Strome? Eric Staal? Bryan Rust and David Perron. Oh baby. Can we not forget Esa Lindell.

This is the fire sale to end all fire sales. I want your waiver wire fodder for draft picks!

What are you thinking for Lehner? Would like to discuss before I blindly send over an offer.

I'm thinking a pick maybe?

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Alright so Lehner is definitely drumming up interest, and rightly so. Over the past month Lehner is the 24th highest average point producer, at 11.09 per start. Strome is also on fire lately, averaging 7.40 points per game the past month.

So the general rule here is I want draft picks, higher the better. But, I'll also take ONE potential keeper piece back. So if you bundle multiple young guys together, honestly that's of no value. It needs to be one core piece or picks.

Also, if you're genuinely swinging for the fences this season, and you have a great young player, but maybe he doesn't produce presently as much as say Kopitar (8.68 points per game last month). Hey, maybe?

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Alright so Lehner is definitely drumming up interest, and rightly so. Over the past month Lehner is the 24th highest average point producer, at 11.09 per start. Strome is also on fire lately, averaging 7.40 points per game the past month.

So the general rule here is I want draft picks, higher the better. But, I'll also take ONE potential keeper piece back. So if you bundle multiple young guys together, honestly that's of no value. It needs to be one core piece or picks.

Also, if you're genuinely swinging for the fences this season, and you have a great young player, but maybe he doesn't produce presently as much as say Kopitar (8.68 points per game last month). Hey, maybe?

Keep away from my inbox you lecherous heathen

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Eternal Sunshine, I feel your pain on that hard fall from top team after two weeks to almost dead last. Crazy how close our division is. Should be a fun run towards the end of the season with how close everyone is.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Eternal Sunshine, I feel your pain on that hard fall from top team after two weeks to almost dead last. Crazy how close our division is. Should be a fun run towards the end of the season with how close everyone is.

I liked my team but thought getting value for guys like RNH and PLD was my best path. Had some injury trouble with my goalies and now it seems like every week I'm playing one of the highest scoring squads. It is all good, I've gotten some solid picks for next year and just going to ride out the next couple of weeks and see where I land. My points for is still pretty strong so no reason to panic but might have to face a complete tear down in a few weeks. Bench and I will be in salesman mode!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad