OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Mantha decides to go HAM on me this week! Thanks! Lol

If you ever want to rid yourself of Trocheck let me know. Been a fan of his since juniors.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
It's official, Trocheck is here to save my season. He got injured literally the first game of our fantasy season and he comes back and is immediately beast mode out there.

I thought he was out for the season. Then I saw the box score the other day and he was playing. In January!? Insane.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Four teams tied with the league's best record and four teams tied a game back, that's what I call parity.

Reactions: mantha39

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Apparently most my team is off until Friday because only teams playing now are Eastern Conference teams (and WPG) while Western Conference teams are off now. Didn't notice it last week, but most teams playing then were Western Conference teams. Interesting scheduling quirk I didn't know about.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Apparently most my team is off until Friday because only teams playing now are Eastern Conference teams (and WPG) while Western Conference teams are off now. Didn't notice it last week, but most teams playing then were Western Conference teams. Interesting scheduling quirk I didn't know about.

I saw you had a lower number of players over the 2 week span. If I wasn't so desperate for a win, I might feel bad about it.

But you're only 20 points back. It's still up for grabs. And Blackwood is still in the AHL so that killed my goalie starts.

Reactions: Winger98 and Sparty

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I think it all evens out, because you didn't have many players going last week when I had a bunch, just thought it was interesting. I didn't make enough hay when I had all those extra games last week, so now my boys need to make a comeback.

Reactions: Bench

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Anyone else have that one guy you want to cut but every time you're about to he scores a goal? Then you wait another week and the process repeats.

Reactions: jprenkert

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
The Lidstrom Division is insanely close right now. Unless something strange happens in the games this weekend, we'll be looking at 3 teams moving to 6-4 records and the remaining 3 teams moving to 5-5 records. Also possible it could be 4 teams at 6-4 and 2 at 5-5.

Point being, 1 game separation between everyone in the division. Guys, this isn't helping me decide to buy or sell right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad