OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Maybe I'm tilted now @Sparty

Let the tilt flow through you.

I have more points totaled than 2 of the teams presently in a playoff spot, but I'm still 2 games back and last in the division. Digging into the data it also says I've had the strongest strength of schedule in the league so far at .578. Sards at the weakest with .438.

I don't know what to do with this data. Like is it not working? Is it? Stay tuned, folks. If this ship sinks finally, I'm going to fire sale sooooooo hard.

Reactions: Eternal Sunshine

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
damn, close matchup till the last few games @Winger98 . I thought i could get close to 500 points after saturday, but my guys shit the bed today :D congrats on the win!

@Sparty you picked garland seconds before i could!

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
My luck might run out this week. He’s got close to 20 games in hand.

Your projection will change after you set your lineups for each day, looks like you haven't done that already. I like to set mine for the whole week just to see how many games my big guys are playing.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
Your projection will change after you set your lineups for each day, looks like you haven't done that already. I like to set mine for the whole week just to see how many games my big guys are playing.
In that case, you’re going down :thumbu:

Reactions: turkleton85

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
When players you had faith in all season have burned you but finally score some goals:

x6q0CbZ.gif

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
It's official, Trocheck is here to save my season. He got injured literally the first game of our fantasy season and he comes back and is immediately beast mode out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad