OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I don't really have anyone left on my roster I feel is straight to waivers fodder, and Pietriangelo may return sooner than I expected.

So what I'm saying is, offer up something if there's a player that interests you. But remember I'll need to shed one player ultimately. Edit: wait nevermind, niemi isn't a long-term player. So 1-1 works still!

Also @Eternal Sunshine stop taking my leftovers!

Last edited:

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I would love to trade someone Dennis Cholowski and Josh Bailey for some draft picks ....... lmk if u dare to slide into my DMs.......

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
I am. I've got too many and can't get them all in the games.

Also fingers crossed this Blackwood kid is legit. I took @Winger98 's advice and played him against Carolina. I was rewarded with a 37 save shutout.

how about pietrangelo? what positions do you need?

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I am. I've got too many and can't get them all in the games.

Also fingers crossed this Blackwood kid is legit. I took @Winger98 's advice and played him against Carolina. I was rewarded with a 37 save shutout.

I saw that :laugh: Carolina is the gift that keeps giving. Funny thing is I picked up 10 points from the same game...and it might be the most a goalie has gotten me in two weeks.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Ugh, having fun with the drop rules. Dropped Niemi but it won't let me take Shaw off IR regardless. Boo. Why does it work sometimes and not others?

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Might be because you also have Bryan Rust on your IR and he's listed as day-to-day.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Ugh, having fun with the drop rules. Dropped Niemi but it won't let me take Shaw off IR regardless. Boo. Why does it work sometimes and not others?

I had a prospect in an NA spot get hurt, and yahoo made me either put him into an IR spot or just drop him from my roster entirely before I could pick McIlhenny (sp?) off of waivers. I just dropped the guy entirely.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I had a prospect in an NA spot get hurt, and yahoo made me either put him into an IR spot or just drop him from my roster entirely before I could pick McIlhenny (sp?) off of waivers. I just dropped the guy entirely.

Yeah I just dropped another player and I can't get Shaw off IR for tonight. Sooooooo f*** if I know. But I wish I had known that before dropping 2 guys, lol

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Thats my bad then for misunderstanding you.

You can't take a guy off IR and get him in your lineup the same day. Not sure why you need to do it a day in advance, but it's really dumb. Had that happen to me as well when I tried to take Stastny off IR as well.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Thats my bad then for misunderstanding you.

You can't take a guy off IR and get him in your lineup the same day. Not sure why you need to do it a day in advance, but it's really dumb. Had that happen to me as well when I tried to take Stastny off IR as well.

Ahhh no problem. We're all learning the nuisances for sure.

Also, side note, holy hell this Blackwood kid.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
it wouldn't be if you would play your players

Just a heads up for everyone...

I've had my roster reset after using the auto-play feature in the Yahoo app. I first noticed when I scheduled my entire week and it estimated me at 400 points. Cool, all done! Wait, nope. Next time I log in, I'm estimated at 300 points because half my starters are sitting on the bench again. I haven't figured out what causes that error yet, but I've encountered it several times.

Reactions: Winger98

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
it wouldn't be if you would play your players

I'm wondering about that myself. I don't think he knows he can change his lineup every day, guys sit on his bench for an entire week. I played him last week and he didn't use Toews or Klingberg at all.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm wondering about that myself. I don't think he knows he can change his lineup every day, guys sit on his bench for an entire week. I played him last week and he didn't use Toews or Klingberg at all.

This is like watching that year Buffalo was all in on the tank for McDavid.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Yahoo has the auto thing that puts the best players out. It seems to be working in my other leagues. Thou kinda glitch as it had two goalies who are on the same team start one day.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Yahoo has the auto thing that puts the best players out. It seems to be working in my other leagues. Thou kinda glitch as it had two goalies who are on the same team start one day.

you better do it manually for the next few gamedays, thats the way i do it. You would probably lead in our matchup big time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad